Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you had one wish who......

Featured Replies

King that is a bit extreme. I have been to some of the schools in the 16th and have seen some preety good officiated games.

 

Bob Hall , Roy Wright, Bob Kuhns

 

they all do a good job;)

 

Kuhns won't make a call!!!

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 9th I'd go with Tim O'Hara, Jon Campbell and either Pouncey or Charlie Chappie.

I still can't believe regions switch officials for there post season play. Can someone explain the thought process behind this?

 

I was told that they have to deal with these coaches all year and if they make a critical call against a team then the coach will hold a grudge in the future.

 

If they are out of region and make a critical call then they dont have to see that coach again.

I think problems will arise from officials not knowing coaches demeanors on the sidelines, I can see certain getting T'd up for actions that they do all the time.

From the 10th & 11th I would have to say there are several crews that would be good but if I have to pick 3

 

Cary Lyle, Bart Lenox & Bo Queen

 

HAHA WRONG! last years 10th region Final anybody????

 

Keep Mr. Lyle add Mr. Brooks and then since its a wish Mr. Chamberlain

From the 16th region-

 

NO ONE !!!!!!!!!!I would rather eat glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wish would be to play with refs from any other region than the 16th. I wouldn't even be picky about who they were!

 

Come on King. There a some pretty good officials in this region. I will be the first to admit that the quality has declined over the past couple of years, but some of the veterans are still there and do a fine job. Without offending any of my other officiating buddies, I would want: Bobby Hall, Joe Billman and Joe Coldiron. Just my opinion guys.

 

Since we are wishing, could I bring back a couple of guys who are no longer officiating in the region? If that were the case, I would take Curt Cundiff, Bob Craft and Bruce Morris.

 

If none of the above were available, give me Ken Catron, Ron Dixon and Dick "Freddy Fender" Hall.

HAHA WRONG! last years 10th region Final anybody????

 

Keep Mr. Lyle add Mr. Brooks and then since its a wish Mr. Chamberlain

 

And what was wrong with last years 10th region final?:confused:

10th Gary Wilson, Eric Thornbury, Brian Wallingford

 

:ylsuper:

Forgot about Wilson.

:ylsuper:

Forgot about Wilson.

 

Your Right D I had forgotten about Wilson too.

 

Another good one...:thumb:

And what was wrong with last years 10th region final?:confused:

 

Their team obviously lost.

Come on King. There a some pretty good officials in this region. I will be the first to admit that the quality has declined over the past couple of years, but some of the veterans are still there and do a fine job. Without offending any of my other officiating buddies, I would want: Bobby Hall, Joe Billman and Joe Coldiron. Just my opinion guys.

 

Since we are wishing, could I bring back a couple of guys who are no longer officiating in the region? If that were the case, I would take Curt Cundiff, Bob Craft and Bruce Morris.

 

If none of the above were available, give me Ken Catron, Ron Dixon and Dick "Freddy Fender" Hall.

 

:thumb:

QUOTE=GoRadio;2659470]Come on King. There a some pretty good officials in this region. I will be the first to admit that the quality has declined over the past couple of years, but some of the veterans are still there and do a fine job. Without offending any of my other officiating buddies, I would want: Bobby Hall, Joe Billman and Joe Coldiron. Just my opinion guys.

 

Since we are wishing, could I bring back a couple of guys who are no longer officiating in the region? If that were the case, I would take Curt Cundiff, Bob Craft and Bruce Morris.

 

If none of the above were available, give me Ken Catron, Ron Dixon and Dick "Freddy Fender" Hall.

 

:laugh::laugh: If your going back that far bring back Warren Cooper and Marvin Moore:lol::lol:

QUOTE=GoRadio;2659470]Come on King. There a some pretty good officials in this region. I will be the first to admit that the quality has declined over the past couple of years, but some of the veterans are still there and do a fine job. Without offending any of my other officiating buddies, I would want: Bobby Hall, Joe Billman and Joe Coldiron. Just my opinion guys.

 

Since we are wishing, could I bring back a couple of guys who are no longer officiating in the region? If that were the case, I would take Curt Cundiff, Bob Craft and Bruce Morris.

 

If none of the above were available, give me Ken Catron, Ron Dixon and Dick "Freddy Fender" Hall.

 

:laugh::laugh: If your going back that far bring back Warren Cooper and Marvin Moore:lol::lol:

Marvin Moore you have got to be kidding. He T'd me up once for handing him the ball to hard:sssh:I swear I wasn't trying to hit him in the back with it.:laugh:

Lyle is my favorite referee. He comes with the hair slicked back and hes ready to go! I think he does a very good job. I also like Bo Queen pretty good as well.

Lyle is my favorite referee. He comes with the hair slicked back and hes ready to go! I think he does a very good job. I also like Bo Queen pretty good as well.

 

I totally agree with you. These guys come to the gym and work hard every night:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.