1. 1. Who wins...Rose Hill vs. Bath Co.

• Rose Hill wins
    • Bath Co. wins

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not seen Bath, but Elliott beat them 40 points and RH beat Elliott. I know Bath and RH have both improved tremendously since earlier in the year.

I saw RH beat Elliott and with the way they are playing now I say RH 75-64 despite the earlier game score and Bath beating them 18 at RH.

Well I have no idea. Considering that BC beat RH by 18 and EC beat BC by 40 it seems like Elliott should have beat Rose Hill by a lot of points. What is going on in this region? I'm going with Bath based on really no good reason except I would like to see them make it to Richmond and with the draw either team could win a game or two at EKU.

It will be a close game and one great one to watch but if Rose Hill stays out of foul trouble and does a better job handling their point guard then I will say Rose Hill by 10. The Bath Co. team is physical and quick, it will be a good match up, Jackson must stay in the game unlike the last meeting.

Metz, Clemmons, Trusty and the Bath boys at home representing their peeps in "The Tub" will be a tough task for the Royals.

I've gotta go with my boys from The Hill though.

Point totals and margin are out the window on this one. 1+ points goes to Richmond. :thumb: