1. 1. Who wins...Rose Hill vs. Bath Co.

• Rose Hill wins
    • Bath Co. wins

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bath County did whip RH in the prior meeting and played a great game. In that game, for those who may have forgotten, Jackson was a non factor in the second half. He fouled out well before the third quarter ended. That's unlikely to happen a gain. I really like this Bath county team, Cleamons is great to watch but I like Rose Hill by 7.

Bath County did whip RH in the prior meeting and played a great game. In that game, for those who may have forgotten, Jackson was a non factor in the second half. He fouled out well before the third quarter ended. That's unlikely to happen a gain. I really like this Bath county team, Cleamons is great to watch but I like Rose Hill by 7.

I like it better when you pick against Rose Hill. I was great motivation in the Ashland game.:D

I that the same retired coach who ran from the Royals like a scalded dog during the regular seasoon or a different one?

Plus I remember he also took a couple of Royal butt kickings. Of course he was very sucessful in plucking a few players from the Royals a few years ago.

The only time they beat him was with OJ and Bill. Look at his record vs. RH in 14 years and post OJ, I think you'd be surprised!:D

The only time they beat him was with OJ and Bill. Look at his record vs. RH in 14 years and post OJ, I think you'd be surprised!:D

Well I wouldn't be suprised at all at his record prior to OJ. At one time pre OJ Rose Hill had the longest losing streak in the state. After OJ Rose Hill had 3 pretty lean years and the past two they have been improved but starting junior high kids. Last season they flat out whipped us and I tip my hat to their team and staff.

Post OJ Rose Hill, for whatever reason, found it very tough to get Raceland on the schedule. It seemed that the previous coach didn't approve of the transfers to Rose Hill but sure didn't care to accept a hand full of transfers from Rose Hill. I guess it just depended on who's bread was getting buttered.

Let me add that the new coach has been a breath of fresh air.

I won't give it to you in this game, but the next time Rose Hill and Elliott matchup - we might be able to work a "deal" out! :thumb:

Weren't those t-shirts recalled, due to lack of supporting evidence and only 1 was sold....:lol:

Hey, I resent that comment:irked:. I was hoping to get some redemption Wireman. Chicken!:p No tattoos, just the t'shirt. There was once this guy who was supposed to get a tattoo when....nevermind!

In all seriousness, here's to both teams being healthy and prepared to battle it out for a trip to Richmond. :thumb: