Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Austydak

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Austydak

  1. I am a Scott Co fan first and foremost. But McKee was whining the whole game. I am sorry but I thought if it was touched by the returning team even if it is muffed it could still be advanced. The officials did signal a touchdown.
  2. I was there last night the Generals had control of the game and moved the ball at will in the first half. Scott Co. looked horrible in the first half. Lafayette got it handed to them in the second quarter too. They punted and the Scott Co. return man let the ball go through his hand ( touching him) and the Generals picked it up and ran it on for a touchdown, and McKee cried so much they put the ball back on the 23 yard line and took the score away from Lafayette. Scott county held the drive and Lafayette had the kicker hit the snapper in the butt on the field goal attempt.
  3. Come on Ryan thats sounds like what another neighboring school the wears maroon would do.
  4. I know but remember the Boyle County whining Matney threw out.
  5. I think Ashland by whatever they want and then Coach Matney will ask to have Ashland taken off his schedule. Since he doesn't like to be beaten bad. I hope Ashland beats them worse than Boyle County did.
  6. 7......... Lexington Christian 5......... Mason County 3......... Lexington Catholic 2......... Scott County 1......... West Jessamine Tie Breaker........ Lexington Christian
  7. Austydak replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    "Hey Coach I see D-Train"
  8. Sorry don't believe McKee will leave for Harrison Co. From what I have heard its the same group of parents that raised a fuss a couple years ago raising another one.
  9. Fan, as much as I want to agree with you, rumor around Georgetown is there is not going to be another HS. The main reason is Admin not wanting to disrupt sports programs. They won't be able to put the same caliber teams if they have to split the county up.
  10. I believe Ford is battling a ankle sprain. I think that is what I heard last night.
  11. Deleted looked at wrong thread. Sorry
  12. I know you are talking about Scott Co. and Toyota. If you know anything of the hiring process is there they don't just give jobs to people. There is a waiting list of a few years to get hired at the plant. Euton's father lost his job and got another in Lexington. Why did he move to Georgetown instead of Lexington? That question is easily answered the taxes are lower in G'Town and the cheaper cost of living than anywhere else in Central Kentucky. Jackson's mom was looking out for the best of her children. She got them away from a bad situation in the Ashland area. Moved in with family in G'Town. If not mistaken the Flannery kids parents moved closer to where his father wasn't driving 4 or 5 hours a day back and forth to work. His mother kept her job in the Boone Co. schools.
  13. Hey Ram I'll beat you there. I'll even give you an hour and a half head start.
  14. Great W for the Cards. Lets see what Wireman has to say if he chimes in on his lack of RESPECT for Scott County.
  15. Wireman can I have some of what your smoking. Scott County will put it on Dunbar just like they did Bryan Station. Cards by 15+.
  16. My son has used a Vexxum the last 3 yrs. He seems to love it and the best part about it is the half ounce measurements. For a 9 yr old my personal suggestion is the 29 inch and 15.5 ounces. My son used this size bat for 2 yrs and was good with it. I personally feel DeMarini makes the best bat and for the money its even better. You can get a brand new Vexxum on EBay for $149.00 cheapest stealth is $249.00. This is just my personal opinion so take it for what it is worth. I still have his 29/15.5 bat.
  17. Congrats to Hoof and Bret. I have a lot of respect for Randy and always have. I have known Bret and his family for many years. Great family and wonderful examples of how to live your lives. I hope my son grows up to be like this young man.
  18. INEZ85 there is money in the Greenup school system believe me. They spent almost 150 thousand on new office furniture for the admin offices( I believe it was either over christmas last year) I know this because my brother in law sold it to them. So there is money they just have to put it towards the kids instead of themselves.
  19. Doc I hope they do. He is a great coach and would be a perfect fit as head man in Ramland someday.
  20. I would hope TJ would not lower his morals after the way he was treated the first go round to go back to Greenup. I hope he makes the right choice and not the i wanna be a head coach again choice. What is out there to show that GC will not revert back to the way they have done it in the past.
  21. Better you than me! :ylsuper::ylsuper:
  22. I am coming into town tomorrow after the wife gets off work, and I might just have to try to sneak over and watch the Rams play. I hope you guys come out like your playing LCA and play with that much intensity all game long.
  23. OR this in fact has been a magical season. You have to give the credit to the young MEN playing the game. These kids have been very successful thru JFL and now their senior year in HS. As much credit as they deserve for playing the games Coach Hoof and the Staff need to be applauded for keeping the young MEN focused for the whole season. They have had their chances to slack off on the not so important games, but these young MEN have played 4 quarters all season long for 10 games. IMHO this may be the one of if not the very best team Raceland has ever fielded. These young MEN are winners, and even more they are a TEAM(Together Everyone Acheives More). Well now Rams enjoy for the weekend and come back Monday ready to go. The record is 0-0 and you are the underdog next week. As the sidelinedoc would say TCB MEN

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.