Everything posted by tenaciousD
-
Prestonsburg/Breathitt County predictions
Breathitt rights the ship this week in a big way
-
Bell County/Johnson Central Predictions
Bell wins in a game that is a lot closer than some have predicted
-
Russell/Ironton, OH Predictions
Ironton in a big way
-
Bell County/Johnson Central Predictions
:isurrender:
-
Raceland/Fleming County predictions
Look at the poll... I can't in good conscience vote for any flaming county
-
Horn Lake, MS 33 Johnson Central 20
:isurrender: Overreact much Rebel? Give the Golden Eagles a chance...
-
Ashland/Belfry predictions
Belfry finally strings things together and wins against a quality opponent.
-
Ashland 31 Raceland 0
Central has lost to two really good teams, and Belfry is still Belfry. Any Jim Matney and Phillip Haywood coached team is a threat to win every game they are in, regardless of the talent on the field...eggs before they are hatched Parker
-
Sheldon Clark 6 Breathitt County 0
He was never on the field...Sc held the ball the whole game...at halftime the explosive Breathitt offense had like 15 yards total offense
-
Sheldon Clark 6 Breathitt County 0
Stat line for Fugate...5 rushes...4 yards SC's defense was incredible
-
Ashland/Raceland Predictions
Ashland in a big big way
-
Breathitt/Sheldon Clark Predictions
Agreed with CC that Breathitt will probably not play a more physically strong team all year...Their skill players are stronger than most lineman. They will be very physical, very experienced, and very hungry. I am actually venturing home to watch the Cards that I love so dearly...I hope they put on a show
-
Breathitt/Sheldon Clark Predictions
^ Sheldon Clark is a lot better...but Breathitt probably still has a little too much. I'd love to pick my Cards in this one...just don't think I can. SC always has a punchers chance though
-
Boyle County 49 Johnson Central 7
Umm...overreact much there :confused:
-
Russell 21 East Carter 0
:thumb: Good Post...Watching a great team isn't as fun when the fans know they don't like each other
-
Russell 21 East Carter 0
23 is a good player...and 16 is a big kid. I really believe that they are the best coached team in this part of Kentucky. East probably had as many penalties or more, and the same amount of turnovers.
-
Lawrence County 54 Paintsville 20
Glad to see Lawrence get the monkey off their back
-
Russell 21 East Carter 0
Really 42-0? I was at the game and with 6 minutes to go, it was 7-0. Russell played a team that was poorly coached and were blessed that they have one of the best coaching staffs in the state. Russell looked like the better team for a total of three possesions in the entire game.
-
Russell 21 East Carter 0
East is not very good at all...Just saying. Russell is very down this year IMO
-
Russell 21 East Carter 0
I was sort of shocked about this game... may be a very long season for Russell
-
Boyle County/Johnson Central Predictions
^ The vear offense is VERY hard to stop when it is ran to perfection a la Belfy under Haywood, and every team that Jim Matney has coached. With the offensive line, and athletes Jim has year in and year out...you simply aren't going to stop it. You have to force them into second and longs, and third and longs, and hope that they beat themselves.
-
Boyle County/Johnson Central Predictions
Jim will have the Golden Eagles ready...
-
Boyle County/Johnson Central Predictions
I think there may be quite a few shocked and disappointed Boyle co fans
-
Best and Worst High School Football Memories
Playing in the regional championship after we beat a Leslie county team we had no buisness being on the same field with
-
Channing Fugate commits to Vols
That seems pretty fair