Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County 54 Paintsville 20

Featured Replies

Final..

 

Got score from KHSAA website.

 

Anyone with details?

Glad to see Lawrence get the monkey off their back

Congratulations to Lawrence County on the win. They were so close to breaking through last year. They might just win quite a few this year.

Congratulations to Lawrence County on the win. They were so close to breaking through last year. They might just win quite a few this year.

 

Agreed. If it makes sense, they actually were a decent 0-11 team last year. Hopefully things are heading in the right direction in Louisa.

Congrats to Lawrence Co. on the win!! Great to see you guys get the "skunk" out of the place with the season opener. I hope that you continue to build on this win and that the worst days/seasons are behind you.

Lawrene Co. has had a strong tradition and love for the game through the years. I certainly remember not only some very powerful LCHS teams but some of the very good Louisa high school teams as well.

Agreed. If it makes sense, they actually were a decent 0-11 team last year. Hopefully things are heading in the right direction in Louisa.

 

I agree, I know that sounds crazy to some but they were sooooo close to breaking through last season and played some pretty darn good teams tough.

Kids played really hard tonight. Paintsville got two late scores on the J.V. I think LC had 5 or 6 guys with over 80yds rushing with a couple getting over 100. Pack had around 130 on 9 carries. Soph Lance Clay ran a kick back 80yds and had 100yds on 3 carries I think. Paintsville had under 20 yds passing. Hunter James, Turner OBrian and Blake Bradely all had rushing TD's too. Freshman Caleb Bentley was close to 100. The big guys up front played really well.

Really happy for the group of Sr's that have stuck together through thick and thin. They deserve everything good that comes their way. Still A LOT of work to do on little things that matter but a nice start.

I hope Paintsville sticks with their team. They should compete well in their class. The QB + RB have excellent speed and they have some size up front for a 1A school. They are also well coached. I look for them to play well in their class.

I'm glad these two played again this year. This used to always be a nice rivalry only 20 minutes apart.

Nice job, Bulldogs !!!

 

Great to see Lawrence Co. off to a good start...

Here's a stat line I copied from another poster:

Sr Shane Pack 9 carries for 125 yards and 3 TDS

Frosh Caleb Bentley 4 carries for 78 yards

JR Hunter James 7 carries for 63 yards 1TD

JR Turner Obrian 2 carries for 71 yards 1 TD

JR Blake Bradley 3 carries for 8 yards and 1 TD

Soph Lance Clay 3 carries for 100 Yards and 1 TD

Also Lance had a 82 yard Kick off Return for a TD

Frosh Jacob Marcum 4 carries for 25 yards

 

 

As a team LC was 32 carries for 470 yards.

I'm glad to see the Bulldogs get their bite back. I had them picked for our district since the end of last season. But the district still has yet to be played, I'm sure they'll prove me right.

Congratulations to LC. Glad to see you get the season started with a win.

Nice to see the Dawgs get back on track with a great win for the Bulldog nation.

  • Author
Here's a stat line I copied from another poster:

Sr Shane Pack 9 carries for 125 yards and 3 TDS

Frosh Caleb Bentley 4 carries for 78 yards

JR Hunter James 7 carries for 63 yards 1TD

JR Turner Obrian 2 carries for 71 yards 1 TD

JR Blake Bradley 3 carries for 8 yards and 1 TD

Soph Lance Clay 3 carries for 100 Yards and 1 TD

Also Lance had a 82 yard Kick off Return for a TD

Frosh Jacob Marcum 4 carries for 25 yards

 

 

As a team LC was 32 carries for 470 yards.

 

That is rushing numbers LC fans are used to seeing. Keep it up and Good Luck Dawgs!!! :dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.