Everything posted by KCH71
-
Covington Catholic 12 Newport Central Catholic 2
Thought Krumps would save Ice for the final game. Who's next on the mound?
-
CCH vs NCC Updates
Who pitched for CCH?
-
Zach Isler signs with Cincinnati
Great kid, nice family. Well deserved. Congrats Zach. Bearcats are lucky to get you.
-
Covington Catholic/Beechwood predictions
Cov Cath Web shows it as an away game
-
Best Coaches In NKY??
KHSAA carrier coaching wins #6 on the list Coach Krumps 722. KHSBCA Hall of Fame ( Kentucky Coached Hall of Fame ) Coach Krumps. Enough said. At the end of the day the best are in and the rest are not.
-
Covington Catholic 10 Covington Holy Cross 1
Looks like Krumps 20 game wins in a season is safe for another year. That makes 22 or 23 years in a row? Congrats to CCH on another fine year of baseball.
-
Boone County 3 Campbell County 1
Congrats to the Rebels. Keep it going!!
-
Covington Catholic 9 Apollo 6
Any word on the CCH vs St X game yet?
-
Covington Catholic 9 Apollo 6
CCh #13 knocks off #1 Apollo and #7 Lexington Christian. Pretty impresive. Nice to see a northern Kentucky team do well down state. Congrats Colonels!!
-
Covington Catholic 7 Lexington Christian 3
Wow!! Would love to have been there for that game. Congrats CCh.
-
Covington Catholic 9 Holmes 5
Agree with TOG. Wins are earned there not automatic.
-
Beechwood baseball - lost glove
Sorry for the post was in a hurry and didn't read what I had written. Just wondering how the Beechwood team was doing this year. Great baseball tradition at Beechwood and I haven't read much about them.
-
Beechwood baseball - lost glove
Maybe it's me but where are the Tiger fans this year? Iit seems that there are not very many posts this year on the Tigers. How are they doing and what is there this year?
-
Ryle Head Coach Pat Roesel Gets 300th Win
What a nice way to round out a career in baseball. Great player at CCH. Great player at XU and most definitly a great coach at Ryle. Congrats to Coach Roesel on your 300th win.
-
Boone County 8 Covington Catholic 6
Thanks for info on Cory. Someone else had told me that Cory wasn't getting much playing time as of late but I wasn't sure what I heard was from a sloid source. Since he is a freshman I'm sure he will have to wait his turn like most college freshman. With his outstanding tools I'm sure we will be hearing a lot of good things in the the not to distant future.
-
Boone County 8 Covington Catholic 6
I'm a fan of both Farris and Maile. If we are talking about catching I'd have to go with Maile. If your going to the outfield I would go with Cory. Talk about their bats, I wouldn't want to live between the difference. BTW, does anyone know how Cory is doing at UK so far this year?
-
Covington Catholic 8 Covington Holy Cross 4
Sat through the whole game, other than the double plays tuned by CCh kind of a so so game. CCH pitcher ok, HC pitchers had serios control problems. First game I went to this season and it felt good to see the young men out there giving there all. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.
-
Cooper 3 Ludlow 1
Congrats Cooper
-
Catcher allows Ump to get hit
After watching the video about 10 times, it appears that the ball does hit the helmet of the batter and the catcher is reacting to the ball heading for him. My guess is that the catcher was not a fault.
-
Northern Kentucky Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Games
I saw the award they gave to him. I don't recall that it was marked division one or two. By the way what is the difference between the two? If it is by size of school wouldn't Dixie and Boone be in the same division? Nicks dad was under the impression that the award was for the best pitcher in the 9th.
-
Northern Kentucky Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Games
Didnt see any mention about Nick Houlehan from Boon County for pitching. Didn't he receive the pitching award for the 9th region?
-
Cov Cath 7 Beechwood 6
Try 500 boys. Not 1400. That would be Louisville St X or Trinity
-
9th Region Monday
Any updates on the games today? Stuck at home with a broken leg.
-
Cov Cath's Ryan Sainola back to Highlands?
Great kid, good ball player. Good luck to him. I hope they allow him to finish out his high school senior year being able to play baseball. Under the circumstances that would be the right thing to do for this young man.
-
CovCath 13 Scott 3
Nice see the Colonels putting up the wins. What is their record so far this season. Will they make another 20 wins rhis tear? That would make 21 straight 20 win seasons. Impressive.