Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle Head Coach Pat Roesel Gets 300th Win

Featured Replies

On Saturday afternoon, Ryle defeated Holy Cross in the first round of the Doc Morris. The win was the 300th in the career of Ryle head coach Pat Roesel, the only head coach Ryle has known since the inception of the school in 1992. Someone told me there are only 3 other coaches who have this distinction in NKY - Coach Maxwell (Dixie), Coach Krumpelbeck (CCH), and (embarrassed to say) I can't recall the other. Pretty impressive accomplishment for Coach Roesel, whom I don't believe is even 40 years old yet. :thumb:

Congrats to Coach Roesel. He is a great coach and an even better man. I have had the pleasure of meeting him multiple times outside of baseball events and the man is a class act. Congrats again Coach.

 

Would the 3rd 300 game winner be Walt Terrell at St. Henry?

Congrats to Coach Roesel. He is a great coach and an even better man. I have had the pleasure of meeting him multiple times outside of baseball events and the man is a class act. Congrats again Coach.

 

Would the 3rd 300 game winner be Walt Terrell at St. Henry?

 

Walt hasn't even been around that long has he?

  • Author

No, I'm certain it's not Walt. I would have remembered that name, plus he simply hasn't been around nearly long enough. It was a name I didn't recognize, so likely someone that's been out of coaching a couple of years.

John Finn I'd say

John Finn I'd say

 

Correct.

John Finn I'd say

 

Just remembered it. You beat me to it. If I'm not mistaking Mr. Finn has 500 something?

Congrats to Coach Roesel on his 300th victory.

Walt has been at St. Henry for almost 15 years but just as an assistant. Hes only been the head coach for 4 years now.

Walt has been at St. Henry for almost 15 years but just as an assistant. Hes only been the head coach for 4 years now.

 

:thumb:

 

Walt has probably been at St. Henry for 13 years. I think he went to St. Henry when his oldest son (Ryan?) was there. I'd guess '96 as his 1st year. I think his son graduated in '99.

 

 

My apologies, but who is John Finn?

:thumb:

 

Walt has probably been at St. Henry for 13 years. I think he went to St. Henry when his oldest son (Ryan?) was there. I'd guess '96 as his 1st year. I think his son graduated in '99.

 

 

My apologies, but who is John Finn?

 

He coaches Simon Kenton.

Congrats Coach Roesel! 300! Nice program you've built out there.

Congratulations to Coach Roesel!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.