Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zach Isler signs with Cincinnati

Featured Replies

Isler committed last night to UC, and I don't believe for pitching. (maybe I'm wrong)

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isler committed last night to UC, and I don't believe for pitching. (maybe I'm wrong)

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

He will be pitching there. His speed on the basepaths isn't anywhere near the D1 level. His pitching is D1 level though...

I didn't even know he could sing!!

 

Multi-talented. Tap dances as well.

Multi-talented. Tap dances as well.

 

Wouldn't be surprised, Ice is very nimble :lol:.

Isler committed last night to UC, and I don't believe for pitching. (maybe I'm wrong)

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Yes indeed!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Congratulations to the young man.

That was fast. I think UC just got involved a couple of weeks ago.

 

Congrats to Zach. I look forward to seeing what he can do when he's 100% baseball 12 months per year.

Zach through his father told me that they were very honored by the offers from X, NKU, and EKU but his heart belonged to Cincinnati and the Bearcats. He will be given a chance to pitch next year as a freshmen and will not (at this time) be redshirted, which happens quite often at UC. Ice and his entire family are really happy that he can play for a Division I BCS school and still be close enough that his entire family can come to every home game.

 

Congrats Ice you really earned this, and I for one am very proud and happy for you...

This is great news. Congrats to Ice. He has the physical tools needed to go a long way in baseball on the mound. With the right breaks and good health, he could enjoy a career at one of the sports he loves. Here's hoping that will happen. Good work, young man!!!!!!

Great kid, nice family. Well deserved. Congrats Zach. Bearcats are lucky to get you.

Congrats Zach looking forward to watching and cheering you on at UC.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.