Covington Catholic/Beechwood predictions

Winner  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• CovCath
    • Beechwood

Wednesday the Rivaled district seed game between Beechwood and CovCath goes down. AJ Smith should be throwing for Beechwood and Isler for CovCath, I would think. I'll take CovCath 8-1.

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath put up 5 against a kid from Franklin Co. throwin 90+ the entire game with control. I think it's safe to say they can put up a few more against Smith.

I doubt Smith throws even in the mid 80s; so whats all the hoopla about. Adam Shumate will start with game. This is just my opinion.

I doubt Smith throws even in the mid 80s; so whats all the hoopla about. Adam Shumate will start with game. This is just my opinion.

No chance Shumate throws. If anything it's either Isler, Nutini, or Krumme at a long shot. Only reason Nutini might throw is because he's on an extra days rest, but if Isler's feeling good on Wednesday (which he should because that would be 3 days rest) he will be going.

Krumps has made it clear how he will use his pitchers in the tourney. He'll use 3 pitchers like he did this weekend unless its against a team like Holmes (and even then he'll probably go with PK).

The others on the roster will see spot duty in blowouts. Therefore, we will not see anyone besides Ice, Nutini, or PK starting against BW. No chance anyone else starts. Too important of a game.

Its @ BW.

If you want to see , get there early. BW has about 5 spots in their bleachers where you can see upto 90% of the field. Otherwise, bring a chair and sit down the left field line.

4 Wednesday @ CCH?

Unless it's changed it's @ Beechwood Wednesday at 5pm and I can't understand why Beechwood hasn't posted it on the KHSAA scoreboard!

Beechwood fans, it's your home game, so why isn't this game posted on the KHSAA web site.

I mean you have 30 other games with scores and or games scheduled on the site, so why not this game? I would really like a honest answer, to an honest question!