Covington Catholic/Beechwood predictions

Winner  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• CovCath
    • Beechwood

Unless it's changed it's @ Beechwood Wednesday at 5pm and I can't understand why Beechwood hasn't posted it on the KHSAA scoreboard!

Beechwood fans, it's your home game, so why isn't this game posted on the KHSAA web site.

I mean you have 30 other games with scores and or games scheduled on the site, so why not this game? I would really like a honest answer, to an honest question!

Do the schools post the schedules and scores on that web site? I thought it was taken care of by the KHSAA. :idunno:

I am not sure how good of a game this may be. With all the talent and seniors CCH has they will be near impossible to beat. BW, with all the sophmores and a freshman playing may struggle against such a dominate team.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's changed it's @ Beechwood Wednesday at 5pm and I can't understand why Beechwood hasn't posted it on the KHSAA scoreboard!

Beechwood fans, it's your home game, so why isn't this game posted on the KHSAA web site.

I mean you have 30 other games with scores and or games scheduled on the site, so why not this game? I would really like a honest answer, to an honest question!

I ask you the same question, I believe that if either team posts their schedule it shows up on the KHSAA Site, so why hasn't it been posted by Cov. Cath.?

I ask you the same question, I believe that if either team posts their schedule it shows up on the KHSAA Site, so why hasn't it been posted by Cov. Cath.?

Because it's the home team that post the game scheduled at their field!

Pretty simple really, everybody posts their home games, unless if you play an out of state team, out of state! So their is your question answered! :thumb:

Since BW has posted all their other games, I would assume that KHSAA has made an oversight. I don't believe the AD would have purposely sent all other home games and not the CCH game. Ridiculous, IMO, for CCH fans to even question. :irked:

I doubt Smith throws even in the mid 80s; so whats all the hoopla about. Adam Shumate will start with game. This is just my opinion.

Smith has actually been clocked in the low 90's. So I guess that's what all the hoopla is about. :sssh:

I doubt Smith throws even in the mid 80s; so whats all the hoopla about. Adam Shumate will start with game. This is just my opinion.

Don't underestimate Smith if he is on he's very good. IMO he is top 3 or 4 in NKY. Definitely at least mid 80's.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I have heard from some pretty reliable people that have watched Smith [as I have only seen him once or twice], that he is a legit mid 80's, touchng upper 80's pitcher. Have also heard he is a very good pitcher and is def. top 3 or 4 pitcher in the region. If all this is true, which Im thinking it is, then this could be a pretty good pitchers duel.

CovCath has the stronger bats, great defense, and Isler has been pretty good on the mound, so I'm going to say they come out on top. But I don't think it will be a blowout.

Smith has actually been clocked in the low 90's. So I guess that's what all the hoopla is about. :sssh:

Radar gun needs to be recalibrated. Smith throws low 80s;you can bank on it. Beechwood's shortstop throws harder.

Radar gun needs to be recalibrated. Smith throws low 80s;you can bank on it. Beechwood's shortstop throws harder.

I guess you have been to a couple of Beechwood games then. I've been to almost all of them, but you probably know more than I do.:isurrender: