1. 1. Winner

• CovCath
    • Beechwood

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday, not sure what time.

Monday at 5. When I know for sure, I'll verify it. Also, about the competition between HC and Bwood. Bwood will have a tough schedule this week with CCH Conner Ryle Scott. And it doesn't matter how you've played throughout the season. The team with the most momentum at the end of the year will be the winner. And as of right now I believe CCH has the most momentum beating Apollo and St. X. Beechwood lost to St. Henry today. They just have to get things clicking to win regionals let alone make it to regionals.

Edited by bluegrass09
spelling

Neither Isler nor Nutini threw this weekend. I believe Isler will go all 7 but if he only went 5 or 6, Nutini would be able to come in a close or throw a couple innings. Also, RD and Schlagbaum, the two best relievers CCH has, didn't throw at all this weekend either. What an advantage it is for a team to have your starting pitchers hurl 6 or 7 complete games in a row.

You may want to friend new friends. :lol:

That is not true.

I know for a fact that Smith pitched in these games. Two for sure , not for sure about the third. What is the rule on pitching on a Saturday for 3 games and then on Monday. Does the High school rules allow this or is Beechwood coaches wearing this kid out?