64 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• CovCath
    • Beechwood

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize he is very muscular don't you... Do you know how light 175 is? He's not 5'11"... He's 6'3"-6'4"... He'd have to be rail to only weigh 175.

Apparently UK athletics agrees with me...http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/112108aab.html

CovCath plays Boone on the 16th at home TOG.

BM I was talking about St. Henry's senior night this coming Friday May 8th.:thumb:

Looks like a coin toss for Friday with the possibility of rain late Thursday evening, Friday morning and afternoon.

Today: Isolated showers after 2pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: Scattered showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Friday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Friday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Gee not many fans will be able to see that game unless they take a half day or full day of vacation.

Of course I will be there as my Boss is a nice guy. Got to get in those brownie points. :notworthy:

Then again with the calling of rain for both Thursday and Friday, the game just might not be played on Friday either, that is unless the Beechwood field dries quickly.

bluegrass09 how fast does the Beechwood field dry out?

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

:idunno::idunno::idunno:

The Beechwood all grass field dries somewhat fast. If you want to know if the game is too wet, just look outside at the next closest batch of grass. All of the dirt for the field has tarp over it. So the only reason it should be cancelled is if the grass has too much water in it.

I thought all District seed games had to be done by May 7th, which is tonight??

This may make me sound dumb but... I heard that the game must be played by Saturday or there will be a coin flip to see who the 1 and 2 seeds are. I apologize if I'm wrong, but I heard it today and just wondering if that's true.

You do realize he is very muscular don't you... Do you know how light 175 is? He's not 5'11"... He's 6'3"-6'4"... He'd have to be a rail to only weigh 175.

175 is too little for him being 6''2 or 6''3 you're right, but I won't go as high as 200. He will admit himself he hasn't lifted a weight more than a few times in his life. He isn't a rail but he is a thin kid.

BM I was talking about St. Henry's senior night this coming Friday May 8th.:thumb:

Looks like a coin toss for Friday with the possibility of rain late Thursday evening, Friday morning and afternoon.

Today: Isolated showers after 2pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: Scattered showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Friday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Friday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sorry about that just a little mix up. Did anyone hear today that the Reds PA announcer, the one who announces the batters, positions, etc. will maybe be doing CovCaths senior day? He's a CCH grad. That'd be pretty cool. :thumb:

Sorry about that just a little mix up. Did anyone hear today that the Reds PA announcer, the one who announces the batters, positions, etc. will maybe be doing CovCaths senior day? He's a CCH grad. That'd be pretty cool. :thumb:

CovCath is having a senior day? WOW!!!

Better not take part in the annual senior prank day, if you all want to play in the last game of the regular season!

If I am correct, the last two or three baseball playing senior classes did and they all missed the last regular season game. Krumps doesn't kid around when it comes to sitting down the seniors if they take part in the prank.

This may make me sound dumb but... I heard that the game must be played by Saturday or there will be a coin flip to see who the 1 and 2 seeds are. I apologize if I'm wrong, but I heard it today and just wondering if that's true.

Wow that's unbelievable to think that HC's post season could be depending on the flip of a coin! HC has already defeated Beechwood this season, and honestly has a better chance against Beechwood. But with a coin flip, HC could play CCH!!!

Wow that's unbelievable to think that HC's post season could be depending on the flip of a coin! HC has already defeated Beechwood this season, and honestly has a better chance against Beechwood. But with a coin flip, HC could play CCH!!!

How do you figure HC's post season depends on a coin flip? I believe BW beat HC in the district play and HC still hasn't seen Smith. I think coin flip or not your in trouble.

How do you figure HC's post season depends on a coin flip? I believe BW beat HC in the district play and HC still hasn't seen Smith. I think coin flip or not your in trouble.

True, but HC beat Beechwood in the All "A" and Beechwood has yet to see Roenker.