Covington Catholic/Beechwood predictions

Winner  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• CovCath
    • Beechwood

The Murray State coach told me that Smith is indeed a project, but one that he feels rather certain will pan out for them and that is why they signed him. I for one hope to see him pitch next year when I go to MSU to visit my daughter in the spring. I think he will do great.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they play if it's just showers? How does Beechwood's field do in this type of weather? Hoping they get this one in, because I'm actually off for it.

The way it is raining in Florence at least for the moment, I can't see them playing today and when you also look at the National Weather Service Radar map, it doesn't look good at all for playing today either.

Anybody has a guess when they woluld make up this game, as it looks like this entire week including this weekend, could be a wash out.

BTW if there is one field that could be played on, it's CovCath field but I highly doubt Bwood would want to play this game on CovCath field and and I don't blame them one bit if they didn't want to play at CovCath.

NOAA weather Map ----> Click here

Per BW school office-

GAME CANCELLED for today.

Any idea when a makup game will be played?

How fast can the BW field dry out and be playable?

CovCath is scheduled to play NCC @ NCC Thursday at 5pm

CovCath is scheduled to play St. Henry @ St. Henry Friday at 5pm

Saturday and Sunday CovCath is scheduled to play in the Conner Classic

Gee not many fans will be able to see that game unless they take a half day or full day of vacation.

Of course I will be there as my Boss is a nice guy. Got to get in those brownie points. :notworthy:

Then again with the calling of rain for both Thursday and Friday, the game just might not be played on Friday either, that is unless the Beechwood field dries quickly.

bluegrass09 how fast does the Beechwood field dry out?

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

:idunno::idunno::idunno: