64 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• CovCath
    • Beechwood

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not take part in the annual senior prank day, if you all want to play in the last game of the regular season!

If I am correct, the last two or three baseball playing senior classes did and they all missed the last regular season game. Krumps doesn't kid around when it comes to sitting down the seniors if they take part in the prank.

TOG - we're going to disagree on this one. Assuming the game has no impact on seeding or Krumps getting #20 then I'm OK with boys participating in a tradition with their 4 year classmates. Its part of the "spirit that will not die" with me. Bring up the JV and let them take part in one last go-round at CCH.

Beechwood has not also seen the type of competition that HC has in the ALL "A" because Beechwood lost to HC.:sssh:

No, but they saw more competition in the tourney's they played down state. Remember, you had to come from behind to beat BW in bottom of 7th with 2 outs! And obviously the competition was a little tough for you down in the All A since you were 10 runned against LCA.:sssh:

Edited by Spartan79
spelling

No, but they saw more competition in the tourney's they played down state. Remember, you had to come from behind to beat BW in bottom of 7th with 2 outs! And obviously the competition was a little tough for you down in the All A since you were 10 runned against LCA.:sssh:

Easy, boys.

TOG - we're going to disagree on this one. Assuming the game has no impact on seeding or Krumps getting #20 then I'm OK with boys participating in a tradition with their 4 year classmates. Its part of the "spirit that will not die" with me. Bring up the JV and let them take part in one last go-round at CCH.

Sorry Clyde but I am from the old school on this one, rules are rules.

BTW I am told the baseball players wants to play baseball and won't take part in the prank. They meaning the baseball players have been the only ones who have been hurt on senior prank day by not being able to play baseball.

Sorry Clyde but I am from the old school on this one, rules are rules.

BTW I am told the baseball players wants to play baseball and won't take part in the prank. They meaning the baseball players have been the only ones who have been hurt on senior prank day by not being able to play baseball.

I'm a "rules are rules" guy as well which I why I fully agree with a one-game suspension. IMO its worth it.

HC never would have trailed if it was for a dropped pop up in the infield that lead to two runs. Though it was a lot more fun to hit a walk off for the winner. Too bad you guys couldn't close it out with two outs in the 7th.

I'm a "rules are rules" guy as well which I why I fully agree with a one-game suspension. IMO its worth it.

Gotta say I'm with Clyde on this one. I honestly think it's kind of a fun tradition for everyone involved. The seniors have fun pulling a prank, they get a slap on the wrists and aren't allowed to play, the JV get to play "under the big lights", and the seniors cheer em on.

Is the game at 4:00 today? The weather is supposed to be nice until the next rain front moves in about 7:00 or 8:00 pm fwiw...

Game time is 4:00. It is 3:10 right now and the radar does not look good. They may get started with light rain but the heavy rain is not far behind. I doubt the whole game will get played. Hope I am wrong!!!