64 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• CovCath
    • Beechwood

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that Smith pitched in these games. Two for sure , not for sure about the third. What is the rule on pitching on a Saturday for 3 games and then on Monday. Does the High school rules allow this or is Beechwood coaches wearing this kid out?

You need to get a life. I'm sure Myerhoff will not overpitch his ace.:irked:

You need to get a life. I'm sure Myerhoff will not overpitch his ace.:irked:

I'm only stating that if you pitch in 2-3 games as i was told; is that hard for a pitcher to pitch or is he even eligible to pitch. Cov Cath is certainly not worried about facing Smith. Nobody has been able to confirm this to me yet. Hopefully Old guy can give some insight with some of connections.

If Beechwood were to win, when was the last time Beechwood swept Cov. Cath. in the big 3 sports? (football, basketball, and baseball)

I'm sure Covington Catholic has done it to Beechwood numerous times, but how about about the last time the Tigers did it?

If Beechwood were to win, when was the last time Beechwood swept Cov. Cath. in the big 3 sports? (football, basketball, and baseball)

I'm sure Covington Catholic has done it to Beechwood numerous times, but how about about the last time the Tigers did it?

I doubt Beechwood has ever done that because this season during basketball was the 2nd and 3rd time EVER Beechwood has beaten CCH in basketball.