Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath's Ryan Sainola back to Highlands?

Featured Replies

I just heard a rumor today that junior Ryan Sainola from Covington Catholic is transfering back to Highlands this year.. does anyone have confirmation of this or any details?

Unfortunately, it is true.

This year? There is only a month and a half left in the school year.

 

Does that mean he will not be eligible for his senior year?

This year? There is only a month and a half left in the school year.

 

Does that mean he will not be eligible for his senior year?

 

My guess, and it is, only my guess, is that the KHSAA allows him to play Baseball next year. My only question is; will he be leaving as of right now, or at the end of the baseball season/school year?

 

I wish him the very best.

I don't know how he would be eligible. I know his mom use to live in Ft. Thomas, maybe she still does, but wouldn't he still have to sit out? I personally hate to see him change schools, last time I talked to him he had really grown into a nice young man.

It is confirmed he is switching, but for personal reasons. (?) He also is not finishing the season or school year, he is already gone.

It is confirmed he is switching, but for personal reasons. (?) He also is not finishing the season or school year, he is already gone.

 

 

Not surprised at the move back to HHS, but I am surprised at the move taking place now. Good luck young man!

I don't know how he would be eligible. .

 

Special circumstances would probably be how he plays next year.

He lives an 1/8 of a mile from HHS...He'll be able to play....I would think.

Great kid, good ball player. Good luck to him. I hope they allow him to finish out his high school senior year being able to play baseball. Under the circumstances that would be the right thing to do for this young man.

He lives an 1/8 of a mile from HHS...He'll be able to play....I would think.

 

I know of a young man who left LCA and had to sit out this year at Dunbar. KHSAA needs to find some consistancy.

I know of a young man who left LCA and had to sit out this year at Dunbar. KHSAA needs to find some consistancy.

 

 

Trust us on this one, we all feel rather certain that the KHSAA will allow this young man to play next year. They are HHS fans I am a CovCath fan, and we all agree on this one.

I guarantee the KHSAA wants no part of this one...

Ryan is a quality kid ....................the move is legit and justified and not an issue for KHSAA, period. I know CovCath will support Ryan's move and he will be fine at HHS again. Good Luck to this fine young man.

I guarantee the KHSAA wants no part of this one...
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Good luck Bird

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.