Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath's Ryan Sainola back to Highlands?

Featured Replies

Trust us on this one, we all feel rather certain that the KHSAA will allow this young man to play next year. They are HHS fans I am a CovCath fan, and we all agree on this one.

 

All I am saying is that the LCA kid was legit as well and lo and behold the KHSAA steps in and makes him ineligible. I think that he should have been allowed to play as well. Best wished to the kid transferring.

All I am saying is that the LCA kid was legit as well and lo and behold the KHSAA steps in and makes him ineligible. I think that he should have been allowed to play as well. Best wished to the kid transferring.

 

I get the impression that there are some underlying circumstances that those posting above know that we don't. ;)

Mod's please close this thread. Nothing good can come from this thread at all, and we on CovCath side and I am sure those on the HHS side, can agree that nothing more needs to be said about this matter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.