Everything posted by CJT
-
2A Commonwealth Championship Game
As far as the winner or how close the game is?
-
Fort Campbell vs Owensboro Catholic Predictions
Yeah I was quite upset with the results of that game. I was sad that we did not extend our victory to 60 total points and was also quite sad that Trigg scored any points.
-
Fort Campbell vs Owensboro Catholic Predictions
The scores were actually 29-6 in their first meeting and 26-0 in their second meeting.
-
NFL Films X/T Rivalry to be replayed
Someone should post this on Youtube. I would love to see it.
-
Owensboro vs Christian Co. Predictions
I would like to know why CC won last meeting. Were they just the better team? Did Owensbore choke? Someone care to elaborate? I would have to say that since It was home for Owensbore last meeting I'm not so sure they will come home with the win so easy at the Stadium of Champions.
-
2A Commonwealth Championship Game
I definately wouldn't say they are playing above their class (skill wise). They went to L'ville their first year in 2A.
-
2A Commonwealth Championship Game
FC v. NCC same score as last year. 21-7 FC
-
Fort Campbell vs Owensboro Catholic Predictions
This game is going to be a good one to watch. I'm pretty sure that it will be one sided (in favor of Ft. Campbell of course) but OC alwayse shows up and puts on a good game. I kind of would have like to seen Tigg come to FC. I was away at college for their last meeting in FC and didnt get the chance to come home to see the game. Wow, it really would be great to see that; It would be at FC too which means You wouldn't have to listen to a full four Quarters of announcing by someone that doesn't know their you know what from a Kentucky High School or a Tennessee High School. Nor would you have to worry about refs that get FC players ejected from the game (yes that was me back in 07, lol). Oh, and you would not have to come across an opinionated article not written in the op-ed section of The Cadiz Record telling about the results of the game. Yes indeed, It would be a good game to see, but none the less FC v. OC is going to be a great show. FC wins 31-7
-
Fort Campbell 21 Newport Central Catholic 7
First, congrats to NCC they were a good physical team that never gave up. Second, what were those people saying about NCC's third round game aginst Corbin being the actual 2A state championship?:flame:
-
Who are you rooting for in the Championships?
I'm liking that picture too.
-
Fort Campbell Question?
Ft. Cmapbell army base straddles the state line. The post office is located on the Kentucky side so the base is said to be located in Kentucky. The High School is located on the Tennessee side. Due to the situation with the post office we play Kentucky football.
-
Thanksgiving Day Practice
Those of you who are praying folks, please remember FC today, the sons and parents who can't be there to watch them.
-
Thanksgiving Day Practice
:lol::sssh: We'd never do a thing like that.
-
Metcalfe County @ Trigg County (2A)
I've watched film on Bardstown and I have to respectfully dissagree also.
-
Bardstown 22 Danville 13 (2A)
FC is a much better team now. I wouldn't base my opinion on the games against Warren East. Best of luck to Bardstown.
-
Ft. Campbell/Franklin Simpson Updates
Another win from the falcons and another batch of horrible officials from KHSAA.
-
The best fans?
Yea, I agree. When that happened, I wasn't so much mad, but more confused. Maybe they just wanted to be close to the bathroom.
-
The best fans?
One thing that surprises me about Ft. Campbell's visitor's seating at Fryer Stadium is that it is much better than many of the 4A, 5A and 6A schools I have seen. I must say it is pretty good compared to most.
-
Ft. Campbell 59 Trigg County 7
Trigg has not lost three in a row in quite a while. FCs offense scored at will and defense dominated.:ylsuper:
-
Caldwell County 41 Trigg County 14
Who is injured?
-
Cincinnati St. X 18 Cincinnati Elder 0
Are both of these teams from Cincinnati, OH?
-
Ft. Campbell 56 Ft. Knox 0
Wow, how close were my predictoions?
-
St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15
I have to say that thats part of being a great team, one who can play perfect all the time, doesn't have problems with penalties, and is alwayse intense. I would have to say that since T faced these problems and X didn't, X is the better team. It's okay T fans you can admit it; I know it hurts. Trust me ya'll will have enough time to fix these errors. oh ya, congrats to St. X.
-
Ft. Knox @ Ft. Campbell (Army Bowl)
I'm sensing a shutout. FC-55 FK-0
-
W.Ky Small School Rankings - Wk 4 poll
Hmmmmm..... what was the score to the Union Co. PT game? I beg to differ.