St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15

BuddyBW

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duece ran for over 180 yards, Zoeller goes out in the second and Brutscher steps in and plays a very solid game. O-line made some great holes and teh D had Stein on the run all night. Special teams were very special, dominating on punt returns, putting the ball in the endzone on kickoffs and through the uprights on PATs and the FG. Great job by the coaching staff to get them ready for the game. Time to get the injured guys healed up and get ready for the next week and a long playoff run!

They really gave this one away.

I REALLY have to disagree with this one. X beat T, T didn't beat T. Trinity did have a lot of penalties, but X was better in all facets of the game tonight. What you said takes away from what the guys in the green and gold did tonight.

I REALLY have to disagree with this one. X beat T, T didn't beat T. Trinity did have a lot of penalties, but X was better in all facets of the game tonight. What you said takes away from what the guys in the green and gold did tonight.
T beat T. And X almost beat X!

Trinity just played a little more sloppy tonight.

I predicted an X win tonight, so I feel pretty good about myself. Is it just me, or has it seemed in the history of this series that a starting QB gets injured and a backup leads them to victory? Maybe I'm just imagining that. Perhaps one of the series historians can enlighten me on that one.

The crowd was 37,550, which I think was the second largest crowd for the game.
That is amazing, for a HS football game.

I've never seen one but can't imagine a more anticipated rivalry game, in any sport across this great state.

37,550....Oh My

It amazes and amuses me when I read some of these posts...Apparently according to some St X and Trinity fans, those two are the only two competing for a state championship each year. I fully understand the strength of the two teams, but there are no guarentees...

That is amazing, for a HS football game.

I've never seen one but can't imagine a more anticipated rivalry game, in any sport across this great state.

37,550....Oh My

Many D-1 college games don,t draw this kind of crowd.Louisville should be proud. I would love to go to this game some year. It is on my list.:ylsuper: