Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 24 Trinity 15

Featured Replies

Final!

 

Congrats to the best team in the state. Enjoy it fellas, but get ready for the next one. :dancingpa

  • Replies 298
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Rocks need to re-group and re-focus for the re-match.

 

They really gave this one away.

 

8 penalties. :irked:

  • Author

Duece ran for over 180 yards, Zoeller goes out in the second and Brutscher steps in and plays a very solid game. O-line made some great holes and teh D had Stein on the run all night. Special teams were very special, dominating on punt returns, putting the ball in the endzone on kickoffs and through the uprights on PATs and the FG. Great job by the coaching staff to get them ready for the game. Time to get the injured guys healed up and get ready for the next week and a long playoff run!

  • Author

They really gave this one away.

 

I REALLY have to disagree with this one. X beat T, T didn't beat T. Trinity did have a lot of penalties, but X was better in all facets of the game tonight. What you said takes away from what the guys in the green and gold did tonight.

Trinity had the ball for 10 minutes longer than X.

I REALLY have to disagree with this one. X beat T, T didn't beat T. Trinity did have a lot of penalties, but X was better in all facets of the game tonight. What you said takes away from what the guys in the green and gold did tonight.
T beat T. And X almost beat X!

 

Trinity just played a little more sloppy tonight.

  • Author

X had short fields to work with and scored on a couple of longer plays. Can't help it if they scored quicker and were more efficient on offense. Duece ran 18 times for 181 yards.

Trinity had the ball for 10 minutes longer than X.

 

 

I didn't listen to the game, but some quick scores by X would pretty much make that stat very insignificant.

I didn't listen to the game, but some quick scores by X would pretty much make that stat very insignificant.
That was just one stat that I caught. I just thought it was interesting.
  • Author

The crowd was 37,550, which I think was the second largest crowd for the game.

I predicted an X win tonight, so I feel pretty good about myself. Is it just me, or has it seemed in the history of this series that a starting QB gets injured and a backup leads them to victory? Maybe I'm just imagining that. Perhaps one of the series historians can enlighten me on that one.

The crowd was 37,550, which I think was the second largest crowd for the game.
That is amazing, for a HS football game.

 

I've never seen one but can't imagine a more anticipated rivalry game, in any sport across this great state.

 

37,550....Oh My

It amazes and amuses me when I read some of these posts...Apparently according to some St X and Trinity fans, those two are the only two competing for a state championship each year. I fully understand the strength of the two teams, but there are no guarentees...

Anyone have a number on Trinity's penalty yards tonight? For a while there it felt like our guys were going backwards more often than forwards.

 

Congrats X, hopefully we'll see you in December.

That is amazing, for a HS football game.

 

I've never seen one but can't imagine a more anticipated rivalry game, in any sport across this great state.

 

37,550....Oh My

 

Many D-1 college games don,t draw this kind of crowd.Louisville should be proud. I would love to go to this game some year. It is on my list.:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.