Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caldwell County 41 Trigg County 14

Featured Replies

Caldwell scores twice in the first four minutes and holds Trigg to under 100 yards rushing. Will Barnes threw for almost 200 yards and a touchdown. Trigg has been outscored 90-42 the last two weeks.

I am surprised by this score. I thought it would be a lot closer than this. Trigg will have a rematch with them in 4 weeks, in Princeton again.

Trigg is having big-time defensive problems, from the sound of things.

wow, a first round game between murray and trigg could be a little more interesting this time. Murray is on a roll and Trigg has lost two blowouts in a row. They also are pretty banged up with injuries right now.

Talk about a tale of two different halfs of the season for both of these teams.

OUCH !!!

 

Upset special, for sure...

Really, it's not that huge of an upset. Caldwell has been playing very well after a slow start, and Trigg has been banged up all season. I thought the game would be fairly close, but I thought Trigg would win.

  • Author

You can't give up nine sacks and expect to win.

Really, it's not that huge of an upset. Caldwell has been playing very well after a slow start, and Trigg has been banged up all season. I thought the game would be fairly close, but I thought Trigg would win.

 

I agree it was probably not that big of an upset. I believe Caldwell County won the district last year and usually plays Trigg tough.

That is only the third win for Caldwell in the last 10 games vs Trigg. However, it is the second year in a row that Caldwell has won the regular season match-up. Trigg should bounce back and get them in a second round match-up of the playoffs. Big loss though, they could have had home field advantage until they got to Papa Johns or got beat at home. Now they will have to travel after the first round. Much tougher road.

  • Author

Not really. There are a couple of scenarios that could see Trigg play three of their four playoff games at home.

Really, it's not that huge of an upset. Caldwell has been playing very well after a slow start, and Trigg has been banged up all season. I thought the game would be fairly close, but I thought Trigg would win.

 

While Caldwell has been playing better of late, I don't understand how you can call a 27 pt. loss by the #7 team to an unrated opponent "not that huge of an upset".

 

If it were 1-10 points...okay...not that huge of an upset. But 27 ?!? :sssh:

  • Author

I agree with west. The margin was surprising but Trigg has always had a hard time winning at Caldwell County. More people were shocked by the margin than the outcome.

They also are pretty banged up with injuries right now.

 

Who is injured?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.