W.Ky Small School Rankings - Wk 4 poll

just 4 fun

Let's hear it...As always, I'll poll the results on Wednesday at 8:00 and have the results out either late that night or early Thursday..I'll go 1st:

1) Mayfield

2) Trigg Co

3) Owens Cath

4) Ft Campbell

5) Tilghman

6) Metcalfe Co

7) Glasgow

8) Russellville

9) Fulton City

10) Caldwell Co

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tilghman is a Top-10 team, they just have caught an extremely difficult early schedule. At 1-3 I just couldn't rank them, although I believe they will turn it around shortly. Although Caldwell and O.Catholic are just 2-2, that looks a lot better than 1-3. Additionally, I believe if Tilghman were to play Fulton City or Caldwell they would win, but they haven't. I have Ft. Campbell at 8 and Tilghman could be 9 or 10 right now, I just went with teams with better records.

I think Tilghman is a Top-10 team, they just have caught an extremely difficult early schedule. At 1-3 I just couldn't rank them, although I believe they will turn it around shortly. Although Caldwell and O.Catholic are just 2-2, that looks a lot better than 1-3. Additionally, I believe if Tilghman were to play Fulton City or Caldwell they would win, but they haven't. I have Ft. Campbell at 8 and Tilghman could be 9 or 10 right now, I just went with teams with better records.
Are we voting on records or the strength of the teams?

If you think Tilghman is one of the top 10 teams, you need to include them in there somewhere. How many teams eligible for this poll would be better than 1-3 against Tilghman's schedule?