Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

W.Ky Small School Rankings - Wk 4 poll

Featured Replies

Let's hear it...As always, I'll poll the results on Wednesday at 8:00 and have the results out either late that night or early Thursday..I'll go 1st:

 

1) Mayfield

2) Trigg Co

3) Owens Cath

4) Ft Campbell

5) Tilghman

6) Metcalfe Co

7) Glasgow

8) Russellville

9) Fulton City

10) Caldwell Co

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Mayfield

2) Trigg Co

3) Owens Cath

4) Ft Campbell

5) Tilghman

6) Metcalfe Co

7) Russellville

8) Glasgow

9) Fulton City

10) McLean Co

1. Trigg County

2. Mayfield

3. Owensboro Catholic

4. Fort Campbell

5. Paducah Tilghman

6. Metcalfe County

7. Russellville

8. Caldwell County

9. Glasgow

10. Fulton City

1. Mayfield

2. Fort Campbell

3. Trigg County

4. Paducah Tilghman

5. Owensboro Catholic

6. Russellville

7. Metcalfe County

8. Caldwell County

9. Glasgow

10. McLean County

1.Mayfield

2.Trigg County

3.Owensboro Catholic

4.Russellville

5.Fort Campbell

6.Metcalfe County

7.Fulton City

8.Caldwell County

9.Glasgow

10.Glasgow

WKYFootballguy

You have the scotties at #9 and 10

I must really think they are deserving of those last two spots! :D

 

10. is suppose to be McClean County! Thanks, Toothpick

1. Mayfield

2. Trigg Co.

3. Glasgow

4. O. Catholic

5. Russellville

6. McLean Co.

7. Metcalfe Co.

8. Ft. Campbell

9. Fulton City

10. Caldwell Co.

  • Author
Is Green Co., eligible for the poll?

 

No. We added Metcalfe, Glasgow and Monroe Co because they were in the poll last year...

  • Author
1. Mayfield

2. Trigg Co.

3. Glasgow

4. O. Catholic

5. Russellville

6. McLean Co.

7. Metcalfe Co.

8. Ft. Campbell

9. Fulton City

10. Caldwell Co.

 

no Tilghman...Just curious if that was an oversight or how you see it...

1. Mayfield

2. Trigg Co.

3. Ft. Campbell

4. Owensboro Catholic

5. Paducah Tilghman

6. Russellville

7. Glasgow

8. Metcalfe Co.

9. Fulton City

10. McLean Co.

I think Tilghman is a Top-10 team, they just have caught an extremely difficult early schedule. At 1-3 I just couldn't rank them, although I believe they will turn it around shortly. Although Caldwell and O.Catholic are just 2-2, that looks a lot better than 1-3. Additionally, I believe if Tilghman were to play Fulton City or Caldwell they would win, but they haven't. I have Ft. Campbell at 8 and Tilghman could be 9 or 10 right now, I just went with teams with better records.

I think Tilghman is a Top-10 team, they just have caught an extremely difficult early schedule. At 1-3 I just couldn't rank them, although I believe they will turn it around shortly. Although Caldwell and O.Catholic are just 2-2, that looks a lot better than 1-3. Additionally, I believe if Tilghman were to play Fulton City or Caldwell they would win, but they haven't. I have Ft. Campbell at 8 and Tilghman could be 9 or 10 right now, I just went with teams with better records.
Are we voting on records or the strength of the teams?

 

If you think Tilghman is one of the top 10 teams, you need to include them in there somewhere. How many teams eligible for this poll would be better than 1-3 against Tilghman's schedule?

1. Mayfield

2. Fort Campbell

3. Trigg County

4. Paducah Tilghman

5. Owensboro Catholic

6. Russellville

7. Metcalfe County

8. Caldwell County

9. McLean County

10. Glasgow

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.