Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell Question?

Featured Replies

I was told once that Fort Campbell, while technically in Kentucky, has the high school geographically, as being in Tenn. Now I realize that some posters may take exception to this as being a dig, but I have a expensive dinner riding on this as I say that they are. Please, only informed Fort Campbell posters reply. Good Luck to the Falcons and I wish you well and bring home the hardware to the West.

Ft. Cmapbell army base straddles the state line. The post office is located on the Kentucky side so the base is said to be located in Kentucky. The High School is located on the Tennessee side. Due to the situation with the post office we play Kentucky football.

Half the base is in KY, the other half is in TN

  • Author
Ft. Cmapbell army base straddles the state line. The post office is located on the Kentucky side so the base is said to be located in Kentucky. The High School is located on the Tennessee side. Due to the situation with the post office we play Kentucky football.

 

I was aware that the base, due to size, covers both states however I was needing to clarify that the school itself, while regulated by Kentucky for all purposes (including football) was located on the Tenn. side of the base. This I believe makes me the winner of the dinner. Thanks for the quick answer.

I was aware that the base, due to size, covers both states however I was needing to clarify that the school itself, while regulated by Kentucky for all purposes (including football) was located on the Tenn. side of the base. This I believe makes me the winner of the dinner. Thanks for the quick answer.

Enjoy your dinner, this is such an interesting fact, I had no idea that is where Ft Campbell was, BGP's is like a sports history lesson on KY.

both middle schools are in kentucky. so you have to cross the border to go to high school. lol

In addition to the school, the football stadium is also located in that Vol state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.