Everything posted by SKINPIG
-
13th Region "Top Players" by Class
Jones is playing very good. He's stepped his defense up and his shooting has improved. When he takes his defense up another level and shakes a few of those ill advised shots out of his offense, I would put him in the top three in the region.
-
Weakest region and Strongest regions
You must not have seen the AP pole!
-
Pulaski @ Clay County Predictions
Pulaski comes to Manchester Tuesday night without coach Fraley and after losing 9 out of their last 11. Coach Gray has the Tigers improving every game and they seem to be on a roll. Pulaski whipped the Tigers varsity & JV last year at their place, will the Tigers return the favor? I say yes, Clay 73 Pulaski 59.
-
Can Barbourville knock off South Laurel.
NO! And we will probably never know, if you know what I mean.
-
Paintsville Parents
What's wrong with a community or tech college?? :confused: I also think this thread should be closed! :madman:
-
Best Radio Announcers In The State
Roger "The Hit Man" Hibbard & Perry "Lightning" Thompson :ylsuper:
-
Clay vs Knox Central Predictions
KC comes to Clay Friday night for a Boy/Girl doubleheader. I don't know much about the Panthers but it seems coach Gray has the Tigers going in the right direction. I look for Clay to finally stretch one out...Like to hear from some KC fans on this one.
-
Clay County 60 Leslie 52
Clay hasn't had a game taken from them this year. Let's don't waste time on such a juvenile subject please.
-
Clay County 60 Leslie 52
They will always think that way in spite of however the game is called at Clay. It's just another entry on the list of excuses of why some can't win at Clay. I'm tired of hearing it myself...HOMERS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! :irked:
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Regional Ratings
I'm agreeing with you again?? But I'm not ready to move Pineville ahead of North Laurel just yet.
-
Clay County 60 Leslie 52
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
-
Clay County 60 Leslie 52
I don't think Morgan has a bad attitude but you must admit Leslie does a lot of hacking.
-
Top 5 Players: 13th Region
Better or more talented? NO! NO! j/k let's don't get started on that again.
-
Clay County 60 Leslie 52
Clay blows another big lead in the second half but comes out with the win. Clay was up as much as 15 or 16 in the second half and makes a bunch of unforced turnovers again?? :creepy:
-
Football or Basketball?
It's much the same at Clay. I don't think at this time that one is more dominant than the other. I do know that we have a very good cycle of both sport athletes coming up. Our coaches seem to be talking and working together to make both sports as successful as possible. IMO coaches and parents should encourage these kids to play both if that's what they want. I really believe that one sport enhances their ability to play the other. Year round, one sport athletes should be for the O. J. Mayo's of the world and quite frankly, there's not many of those around.
-
Leslie @ Clay Predictions 1/24
Let's not make excuses before it even starts.
-
13th Region Top 10 (January, 23 2006)
I'll agree also. If B'ville could defeat a formidable apponent they could get the #2 spot, unfortunately they don't have one on their remaining schedule.
-
Leslie @ Clay Predictions 1/24
Clay by 12 or more.
-
Top 5 Players: 13th Region
I like your list. The only thing I would change, I'd put Crawford between Jones-Clay and Cox-B'ville.
-
North College Hill 65 South Laurel 57
I never was at floor level with him. The angle I had it looked like Allen was a good two inches taller. Must have been the angle.
-
North College Hill 65 South Laurel 57
According to the word on the street Mayo will not be coming to KY...Mayo, Walker and coach Huggins will come as a package deal to some lucky school. Would you trade Tubby for the three?
-
North College Hill 65 South Laurel 57
I thought Hammonds came out and showed no fear. I bet Allen is sore this morning, he and Walker banged eachother aorund all night. I found South to be more impressive than NCH in as far as their rankings are concerned. South definitley looked like one of the best teams in the state but NCH #2 in the nation?? Mayo is listed at 6' 5", looked more like 6' 3" from where I was. NCH showed a lack of disipline in shot selection, whined on every call, and seemed to ignore their coach during timeouts. Rumor is, Tubby was there to watch 6' 11" Ellis as another project pivot for the cats.
-
Clay 66 North Laurel 63
The first thread got closed very quick? I thought there would surely be more than 8 posts after such a good game. Here's how I saw it. Very hard fought game by both teams. I thought Dillon Sizemore disrupted the interior play of north, he was a mad man, blocking shots and grabbing rebounds. North could not stop Dez Swafford from scoring inside. Will Jones hit several big buckets and grabbed some boards also. Clay's team defense was the best they've played this year. :thumb: Clay couldn't stop Allen, I think he had 28. Allen is by far the best PG Clay has faced this year. Allen just didn't get much help from his teammates offensively in this one. North went to a half-court trapping defense in the 4th and it gave Clay's guards fits. It must have been very effective because Clay was up 53-33 with about 1:30 to go in the 3rd. North also had a chance to tie in the final seconds but failed to get a shot off. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give the officiating in the game an 8. I didn't see any favoritism at all.
-
North Laurel vs. Clay county score???
I don't think great nor best goes with either team.
-
Best guard in the 13th region??
That's easy, Miller. Cause he's clutch man!