Everything posted by SKINPIG
- 6 Classes?
-
13th Region District Pairings:
Poor little Jackson County, they admitted they just can't compete with the likes of North & Clay, so they have forever joined OBI & Redbird in voting for the blind draw. Shame Shame :irked:
-
Lexington Catholic 91 Clay 68
Call it what you will, sour grapes, I don't think so. Any time a post is made that doesn't show SL as a GODS gift to HS basketball you & a few more get your boxers in a wad. Your girlfreind has to be from Laurel County. It's known by just about everybody that basketball is down in the state of Kentucky, not just this year but over the past 7 or 8. I congratulate SL for all their accomplishments and if they win the 13th I hope they repeat. As far as North College Hill is concerned, I attended the game and SL made a valiant effort against a much better opponent. BUT, I do know that it was a possesion and a foul away from being a complete massacre. I have a feeling that there are so many posters on here that don't have a clue what kind of basketball was played in the 13th region over 10 years ago. Look up some old timers that followed the sport and will give you an honest opinion. Don't look in Clay or Laurel for that opinion though, they will be biased. :thumb: Oh yea, do you think the increase in Middle Schools have anything to do with the decline?
-
Lexington Catholic 91 Clay 68
IMO it doesn't say anything about Clay's chances against SL. "IF" Clay & SL meet in the final of the region, what happened with LC means nothing. Many things would have to happen before Clay or any other team in the 13th upset SL. Sad part of it all, SL would stand about the same chance with several teams out of the 13th from 10 to 15 years ago. IMO SL is just a decent HS team compared to MANY teams I've seen over the past 20 years, not only in the 13th but state wide. What is happening to HS basketball, especially in the 13th? :confused:
-
Lexington Catholic 91 Clay 68
Lex Cath give the Tigers an old fashion whoopin tonight. Clay could have made it more respectable had they hit their shots from the charity stripe. Don't have any stats other than the final. :cry:
-
Lex Cath @ Clay Predictions
Very unfortunate. Is he the one that got the football scholarship?
-
O.B.I. new player?
He's more like 6'5". Played about 4 mins tonight. Non Factor.
-
Lex Cath @ Clay Predictions
When did that happen?
-
Oneida Baptist 55 Owsley County 51
The biggest stat of the game is Robert Smith has NO HELP!
-
Lex Cath @ Clay Predictions
Lexington Catholic gets shocked in this one! Clay 63 LC 60 :banana:
-
49th Draw??
Seems selfish to me. They need to raise their expectations. Sneaking into the region just to get thumped makes no sense to us PIGS, OINK!
-
Clay Co. 68 Pineville 65
- 49th Draw??
I don't understand why any district would draw. I really don't understand why Jackson would want to if that was the case. :confused:- 49th Draw??
This blind draw is a JOKE!! Why does the 49th still draw? Can't they vote seeding back in? You would think with Clay, North & Jackson it would be a no brainer. Who's holding out for the draw? :madman:- Clay Co. 68 Pineville 65
It was a fun game to watch, back and forth all night. One of those games where you could say the last team with the ball wins. The way Clay quarterback Lewis connected with Hobbs down the sideline with 2 seconds to go might make Hobbs consider going out for receiver next year. Pineville has some very good shooters and a solid big man inside. 13th region tourney will be fun to watch.- What if Clay and South for region?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:- Clay @ Pineville Predictions
I see it as a toss-up. Clay 68 Pineville 68- Bell Co. 56 Clay Co. 52
Post wasn't aimed at you CatBird, I mean ukbellco14. Just kidding, I know we're not supposed to get into name calling. :sssh:- Bell Co. 56 Clay Co. 52
What's the name of that song? Oh yea, "You're so vain". Don't flatter yourself, I noticed your post on this thread because I started it. You're right, I don't think anyone cares what you or a Pig posts on here. :thumb:- Bell Co. 56 Clay Co. 52
Yea I know, the thread kinda got jacked. I noticed you checking in. You seem to like it when Clay is losing. Didn't Woodrow bury you in Lonesome Dove Texas?- Bell Co. 56 Clay Co. 52
You're right, it was tough. A pig don't care to OINK! it like it is. If Clay looses I can get 15-20 posts from all over, if Clay wins, I'm lucky to get 2 or three outside of Clay. Sort of feel like dead horses on here...Sure getting kicked when we're down. When you've kicked butt as long as Clay has, I guess it's something you have to live with. We'll take it!- Bell Co. 56 Clay Co. 52
Clay got a dose of their own medicine tonight! Bell got after it on the boards and beat Clay up & down the court all night. Bell got lots of wide open crips on breaks and backdoors. I'm sure Clay will get it back together soon, they were due a bad one. Hats off to Bell, they played very physical and seemed to have the urgency to win.- Clay @ Bell predictions.
Clay & the Filthy Animals got some of their own medicine tonight! Bell just out hussled Clay up and down the court.- Clay @ Bell predictions.
That's "Three Filthy Animals".- Clay @ Bell predictions.
Clay 67 Bell 60 - 49th Draw??