Everything posted by SKINPIG
-
Best guard in the 13th region??
Nope. You're still ducking.
-
Best guard in the 13th region??
Looks like you're taking the easy way out.
-
Should Pendleton Co. be considered a NKY team?
It don't matter! In Kentucky there is only two kinds of teams...#1. Mountain Teams #2. The rest.
-
North Laurel vs. Clay county score???
Seems both teams have a hurdle to cross. Clay needs to learn how to put teams away, they've been ahead 15 to 20 points late in several games but only end up winning by a couple?? How many 2 Ft. put backs did Clay miss tonight, I'm guessing 12? Make them, get rid of a few of those unforced turnovers and they'll beat most teams in the region easily.
-
Best guard in the 13th region??
Hate to turn down one or the other, but I guess I'd take Proffitt...He's got one more year and his overall experience nudges him ( in a photo finish) ahead of Miller. :thumb:
-
North Laurel vs. Clay county score???
Clay 66 North Laurel 63 Clay was up 53-33 late in the third quarter. North comes back in the fourth, North's defense caused Clay's guards all kinds of problems. Clay also had a bunch of unforced turnovers. D. Sizemore & D. Swafford ruled the boards for Clay. It was the best game I've seen this year by two mountain teams, very hard fought by both teams. Clay and North are 2&3 in the region IMO.
-
North Laurel @ Clay Predictions
If I'm not mistaken, it's not Messer, it's Messoir. Pronounced : Lay'mon Me'sewer is the one at Clay. Just Kidding. OINK!
-
North Laurel @ Clay Predictions
You wasn't told, now was you? You knew that all along. :sssh:
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Don't get started on all this grammer and speeling stuff, if you do us pigs are a hertin.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
AH Man!! You pegged me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
You are going to make the United States a great president some day.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
Boy! You just don't know how happy it makes me to know that you're glad.
-
North Laurel @ Clay Predictions
I heard that's why Mike Jones had one of them on his staff at Clay. :ylsuper:
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
As PIGHEADED as I am, I know that it would be impossible to explain it in a way you would understand. :irked: Wouldn't being an extremely good shooter be one dimension, wouldn't being an extremely good ball handler be one too? How about ones athletic ability, that seems to be a dimension of a basketball player. Like I said, IMPOSSIBLE!!
-
How to fix the WYMT Classic
I like your suggestions as long as Clay & South gets invited every year.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
ukbellco14 says: "I dont think anyone can argue that he can shoot the 3 ball as good as anyone in the state...... nor can they argue that he can handle the ball extremely well and is extremely quick and athletic. I have always said this! No skin off my back for that. However Howard put it best whenever he said..... one man isnt going to beat you. This is exactly what I have said all along. Everyone acts like Miller is a one man show..... but he isnt. He is very 1 dimensional in the fact that all he can really do is shoot the 3. He isnt going to play lock down defense and he is going to make some bad decisions." SKINPIG says: Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth! You make the first statement in bold then you come with next statement in bold. You seem to like giving ppl instructions on how to make their point, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You are killing me.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
I'll go along with that statement. :thumb:
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
Who asked you! Anyway, I'm having a blast with these guys.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
Your connection IYO works better than any, that's something nobody will be able to change. Pigs barely can type, much less use words like anal_ogous, and how much clarity comes from OINK! Yes I can OINK! from both sides of my snout. Even a pig knows where The Defender is coming from with his remarks.
-
North Laurel @ Clay Predictions
This is a big District/Region match-up. Who comes out with the win?
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
Here's an actual quote from one of your posts: "It still does not matter if you do not have good guard play in the 13th you might as well stay @ home come T-TIME." :laugh: Now, I would take (not good) as below average. for some reason :confused: you struggle to give Clay any credit, even though they are 12-3 with (not good guard play), isn't that better than you thought they would be? You had them way down in your pre-season poll, where do you have them now?
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Hey, we agree again. You're right, we will always believe we have a chance to be (elite) each season. I hope that never changes.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Clay hasn't been a threat in several years and probably wont be for a few more but what amazes me is, it always has been and always will be Clay against the world. Some people need to read 'Who Cut The Cheese' as it might help them deal with the change in wind direction a little better.
-
WYMT Mountain Classic Championship Game
Not really, I guess Clay has won their share, let some other team start a run and maybe interest will pick back up. Clay fans are not the only ones saying the WYMT is fizzing out. Hey, maybe I'm just a homer.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Just because I say Miller IMO is the most TALENTED guard in the 13th makes me a Laurel hater?? Rumor has it that Clay & Mboro along with a few more 13th teams are trying to figure out a way to consolidate so they can stop those great dynasties over there in Laurel.