Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SKINPIG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SKINPIG

  1. Clay looked better today than they have in a while. The score wasn't as close as it looks. Although the defense was better they still have a long way to go. I'd like to see this upward trend continue. Who's that assistant Gray has, the Bald one, he sure is fired up?
  2. Clay picked up another win today in the Berea Tourney defeating Montgomery Co. 55-44. I did see some improvement on defense but they still got a way to go. Their press offense is struggling to say the least. Clay has five days of practice to get some things ironed out before going to Harlan, this will be a good test for our new staff and team.
  3. Cause, I've been to all of them and I aint seen you yet. Please explain why you would have seen Central play twice. Is that Lou. Central, Perry Central or some other Central? Don't even tell me it's Knox Central! :creepy:
  4. Have you seen them play CHIEF? I haven't noticed you at any high school games. If they continue to play like they are now I seriously doubt a twenty win season. Their schedule looks tougher than them at this point. Did they say Messer on the radio? They must have got him confused with Todd Messer's father. This guy is the first French coach in the 13th, the radio guys just miss pronounced it. It's actually it's pronounced Leh'mann Messoir. I can't believe you've never heard of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: C'mon CHIEF, we all know who coach Messer is. :thumb:
  5. Clay did defeat Powell Co. last night. I think the comment about officiating was aimed at the Madison Southern Game. IMO Clay should beat Powell by 20 but only won by 7 or 8. I do agree that Clay should be undefeated.
  6. I don't think Sizemore was hurt but Jones was still gimpy on his ankles. IMO, if you can't go hard, don't go! Like I said in an earlier post, you would be amazed at the healing power of WOOD when one has to sit on it long enough. I did see the game vs Southern and yes the officiating was bad. The officials got "T" happy on Clay. The first T that Gray got was a good call and IMO warranted on Grays part. He neede to try and get the officials to back off. The other two T's were pathetic! Make no mistake, the officiating did not cost Clay the game. Same old story on why Clay lost, turnovers, bad shot selection, confusion on defense and a little lack of effort.
  7. They lost because they had too many turnovers (especialy in first half) and all but a couple refused to play aggressive defense. Clay has no consistency right now on either side of the ball, coach Gray MUST find the solution soon or Clay's in for a long season.
  8. Sort of like going to ISD after you've been a bad boy, you don't get to participate in any BGP games. :cry: Don't know if you can view the list.
  9. SKINPIG'S been there and don't want to go back. I'd like to see SFL released soon though, I'm sure he'd have something for this thread. :sleep:
  10. What happened to SLF? I noticed he's not in the members list anymore. :confused:
  11. Jones's (POINT) production has increased over the last few games(about 22ppg). What worries me is the Lack of defense being played by most. IMO, better effort will solve the defense problems.
  12. Like to hear some tactful comments from fans that have been watching the Tigers over the last few weeks. Are they going backwards or is the grass greener ahead? Please, no tasteless comments.
  13. Looks to me like you need to find a better source for stats, maybe "look a little deeper".
  14. I don't know about the "Mountains" but in Region 4 District 7 the big three will be Rock, Bell & Clay with Rock leading the way.
  15. If you had to do your list again, could you slide any of theses guys in? If yes, I'd like to see your new list. Bo Roaden Corbin Aaron Cash Rock Russell Corum Clay I remember some classic battles between Phill Cox and Russell Corum.
  16. I just don't know about that. Are you serious when you say that the 13th is "very strong" in girls???? :confused:Lets get back on topic, this is Boys Hoops thread.
  17. I'll go along with that, especially the part about Trust and BECOMING ONE! And a Merry Christmas to You and Yours. Have a safe and happy holliday season. :dancingpa
  18. Good win for the Tigers! I did see more intensity on defense from Clay. I thought moving R. Jones in the starting line up improved his and Hobbs's play. I'm not sure if the substitution rotation helped Clay though, seemed like a few times they were caught out there with no offense or with no rebounding. Will Jones is in a slump right now but I see him coming out soon. If he'll get in close to the bucket before shooting for a while (and not force shots) he'll be fine. Coach Gray seems to have them improving, you could tell they had a good week of practice. :thumb:
  19. Ouch! is right. Jackson allways gets fired up for Clay, it's a rivalry thing. If Jackson could play that hard all the time they would come out a lot better for the rest of their season.
  20. You bet I will! Clay squeaked by Jackson Co. tonight 60-55. WHEW!
  21. Clay Co. Beat Jackson Co. @ Jackson tonight 60-55.
  22. IMO a 7 point win over Ashland at home is not all that impressive, allthough I will say N.Laurel has as good a chance as the rest at this point.
  23. I'm SHOCKED! :scared: I didn't see that coming.
  24. All jokes aside guys. I'm serious when I say that IMO South Laurel is the ONLY team in the 13th region that can play a lick at this time. Right now the rest are below average teams. It's untelling who will come out of the pack to play South in the region final. Let's see who steps it up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.