Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. 55 Montgomery Co. 44

Featured Replies

Final

Clay looked better today than they have in a while. The score wasn't as close as it looks. Although the defense was better they still have a long way to go. I'd like to see this upward trend continue. Who's that assistant Gray has, the Bald one, he sure is fired up? :D

Clay looked better today than they have in a while. The score wasn't as close as it looks. Although the defense was better they still have a long way to go. I'd like to see this upward trend continue. Who's that assistant Gray has, the Bald one, he sure is fired up? :D
20 wins!!
20 wins!!

 

Will they have 20 regular season wins or are you figuring a few wins in the tourneys?

Clay will be lucky to win close to 20 games. Lack of solid guard play hurts them in what i saw at Berea.

Clay will be lucky to win close to 20 games. Lack of solid guard play hurts them in what i saw at Berea.

 

C'mon snowy! Not close to 20 wins? :confused: How many do you think they'll win, 15? they've got 8 or 9 now. Are you saying Clay may only win 7 more games? :rolleyes:

Just stating that they dont have the strong guards Clay is known for. Lack of that means no guarantees. They'll struggle.

Just stating that they dont have the strong guards Clay is known for. Lack of that means no guarantees. They'll struggle.

 

There's one thing that is guaranteed, and that is, they have struggled and will continue to stuggle, BUT, they are on pace to certainly win more than 20. I'm anxious to see if coach Gray can get his guard play to improve over the next few weeks.

I personally like the freshmen QB kid Lewis as guard..I went to watch Clay the other night...and was looking for the 3 new players the other Hibbard Kid, DJ Sizemore and the Marcum kid...didnt see any of them....what happend did they quit...

I personally like the freshmen QB kid Lewis as guard..I went to watch Clay the other night...and was looking for the 3 new players the other Hibbard Kid, DJ Sizemore and the Marcum kid...didnt see any of them....what happend did they quit...

 

I like Lewis at the #2 although he seems to have the leadership qualities required at the point. Big A Hibbard had to leave the team for personal reasons, D. Sizemore couldn't get elligible unfortunately (KHSAA really missed this case) and K. Marcum is recovering from shoulder surgery and wont return until next season.

I see...thanks for the info....when is the Tigers next game?

Sizemore never was with the team, I don't think, and Hibbard left before the season began.

 

Those Clay guys should know by know that if they leave Clay and go to Red Bird, and still live in Clay, that they can't get eligible if they go back to Clay. You can't move into a district that you never left.

Sizemore never was with the team, I don't think, and Hibbard left before the season began.

 

Those Clay guys should know by know that if they leave Clay and go to Red Bird, and still live in Clay, that they can't get eligible if they go back to Clay. You can't move into a district that you never left.

 

You shouldn't make comments on a subject you know nothing about. There is a whole lot more to the story than you will ever know. I'm sure "those Clay guys" know you can't go from school to school without meeting certain requirements. It's an unfortunate situation and the KHSAA dropped the ball in this case. Nuff said! :sssh:

You shouldn't make comments on a subject you know nothing about.

 

 

That never stops you.

 

What part am I confused about? If he lived in Clay County while he was going to school at Red Bird he can't transfer to Clay County because you can't move into a district in which you already live.

That never stops you.

 

What part am I confused about? If he lived in Clay County while he was going to school at Red Bird he can't transfer to Clay County because you can't move into a district in which you already live.

 

You're right, it never stops me, I'm a PIG man, OINK! OINK! There is alot more than meets the eye in this story and out of respect for the parties involved, I choose not to discuss it any further. Again, NUFF SAID! :mad:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.