South Laurel 68 Mason County 63

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to South Laurel on the championship and coming back from 11 points down late in the 3rd period.They showed what champioship teams due .Big congrats to my Royals as they lead 75% of this game by as much as 11 points but just couldnt hold on and get the W.We fall to 7-1 but im very impressed with this team and they will just get better as the season goes as there very young.Next up Southwestern in the 5/3 Holiday Tourny at LexCath.Ty Proffit with 27 tonite what a player he is.

And to think many people posted that Mason would get blown out. :eek: Great effort Royals.

Mason is now my #1 team in the 10th. Followed by PC and GRC.

Great showing of the 10th region teams in this tourney. :thumb:

Id still put PC at #1 until a 10th region team beats them but i will put the Royals at #2 now.They could very well overtake PC though buy years end as this Young group will still grow a lot,As they basically have to with there schedule.Still have South Laurel again,Scott County ,PC at least once maybe twice Bishop Brossart, Clark and the whole 5/3 still. :scared:

I think I predicted Mason Co. (a game bunch I think I called them :D ) to lose by about 10. The game was much closer than the score indicates, and Mason Co. has a lot to be proud of.

Mhighfield, thanks for the updates.

Np,Just wish we had a better outcome. :D