South Laurel 68 Mason County 63

You know as well as everyone else that this was just another unfortunate case of the 13th Region officials taking care of their hometown team. It happens everywhere in the 13th and it's a shame that it has came to this. You should know better than anyone.

Come on guys get over it im a Mason fan and have no gripe.We turned it over to much in the end or we would have won simple as that.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: You have talked about Clay and home cooking all season. That must have been "Mason Take Out" with what went on at South. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house. :irked:

Not a SL fan, my house is still brick. It was 13th Region officials. Maybe they look at the Laurel's as their own already.

BTW- After hearing what I heard, I am really ashamed of you (but it does clear some things up). :irked:

Come on guys get over it im a Mason fan and have no gripe.We turned it over to much in the end or we would have won simple as that.

With an answer like this you could not have been at the game and listened on the radio. The TO's were a direct result of their hack's every trip down the floor. Other people who were not Mason fans thought the same thing.

With an answer like this you could not have been at the game and listened on the radio. The TO's were a direct result of their hack's every trip down the floor. Other people who were not Mason fans thought the same thing.

Remember Sumo they have to make a vist to OUR house in a month.So well see how it works it out then for them. :lol: And yes i was only going by Danny Weddle i wasnt there but he never really seemed to bothered by it so i figure not gripes from Danny it must have been the Turnovers.

But if you say they were hacked i trust what you have to say also as you have saw your share of basketball. :D