South Laurel 68 Mason County 63

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, did experience pay off in this one or what?? Great showing by the Royals in this tourney, how bout some love in the BGP rankings??? The future looks very bright in Royal-Land!!! :ylsuper:

I know your refering to next several years as future,But i think it starts this year just wait till mid january and i think well see this teams true ability.

Ty Proffitt scored 28 points and Mason's Darious Miles is going to be a stud. The Cardinals' big-game experience pulled the Cardinals through. Mason County took some errent shots late ion the game that hurt them, but good teams will do that.

Hats off to Mason County....I still believe Pendleton has the edge, but Mason is going to be very good.

South travels to the Fieldhouse later in the year.

Mason outhustled a 'tired' looking South team for 3 1/2 quarters. Sometimes you can't always blow a team out and a win is a win. Like I said earlier, hats off to a very good Mason squad.

I hope the royals don't get worn down playing this week and again next week in Lex.Then playing at home the next week but I guess they are young .

I think they have just enough days off to get some rest.Also This team dont run and gun all the time like past Mason teams.They pick there spots and get it done on the inside and on Defense.There very good defesively held Walt Allen to 12 i beleive.

Ty Proffitt scored 28 points and Mason's Darious Miles is going to be a stud. The Cardinals' big-game experience pulled the Cardinals through. Mason County took some errent shots late ion the game that hurt them, but good teams will do that.

Hats off to Mason County....I still believe Pendleton has the edge, but Mason is going to be very good.

South travels to the Fieldhouse later in the year.

Mason outhustled a 'tired' looking South team for 3 1/2 quarters. Sometimes you can't always blow a team out and a win is a win. Like I said earlier, hats off to a very good Mason squad.

SL showed there championship poise here by coming back and gettin the W.I really thought Mason was going to upset them but it wasnt to be.Good luck to your Cards the rest of the way.

That was a scary one! Great job cards coming from behind to win. It sounded like on the radio that we weren’t playing that great. Maybe just one of those off nights I guess. South will play better in the next meeting between the two.

GREAT WIN CARDS! WHO'S :fight: NEXT