Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SKINPIG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SKINPIG

  1. Why have you moved B'ville down to 6?
  2. It's feathered my friend. Know what I mean?
  3. Oh! The standard IS set! Looks like the OBI/Jackson/Red bird Trio's voting scheme fails again. I wish they would step up and call a vote to seed the district again. When Pigs Fly huh!
  4. District titles don't weigh much anymore, especially at Clay. Although Gray and his staff have exceeded expectations of pretty much everybody, it would only be fair to see how the region turns out before labeling any coach "Coach of The Year". Start this thread again next weekend.
  5. I thought Allen, Carson and Asher brought it and left it on the floor tonight. Hard fought game by both teams.
  6. Fleming screwed the pooch, dropped the ball, cracked their egg or what ever you want to call it on this deal!:madman:
  7. Clay wins the district! I say Gray.
  8. Barnburner indeed! Great game to watch. Back and forth all night. Packed house. I hope we don't have to play North again. North took a 9 or 10 point lead in the 3rd then spread the floor. I thought Conway got too happy too early, he was in celebration mode...You can't let up on Clay, they'll come back and get you, they've proved that many times this year. This regional tourney should one of the best in a long time.
  9. Fleming's loss, another school's gain!
  10. Have there been a bunch of injuries or fights? If not, Play Ball! I doubt it is as bad as some of you guys describe.
  11. I don't recall any post where Clay has been calling for this matchup. Any Clay fan that would want play South in the final is delusional. Clay will be fortunate if they make it to the final anyway. Some probably wish Clay has to play South in the final instead of their team so Clay will lose by 30 instead of them. Clay will gladly take the challenge as an underdog by 20 or more...Unlike others, Clay will not fear them. I'm with you on one thing, I hope it's a Clay-South Final.
  12. You are correct. Clay's guard play is improving but is it at a fast enough pase to compete with South?
  13. That was my point too. South WILL NOT come in as a runner-up.
  14. What does Swim normally average? I was expecting more from him with Swafford out. Jones will still get his shots, he must.
  15. I'm sure that's what you guys in Corbin hope and pray for but if Clay wins the district they will not play South in the first game. One more thing, Clay fears none! :ylsuper:
  16. We expected it last year, that's history now.
  17. When Swafford gets back Clay will be able to snuff out any spark Corbin can strike up. :fire:
  18. I heard Coach Gray challenged his team to shut him down at half. The challenge was met.
  19. Clay gets a good win tonight without Swafford. Dez showed up but just couldn't go...Very Bad case of the flu. Corbin stayed in the game all night. Coach Gray and staff made some very good adjustments at half to slow Crawford down. Crawford had 14 in the first half and 2 in the second. I thought W. Jones, Z. Lewis and Roy Hobbs played very well. Sizemore got the big rebounds as always, he's also fighting the flu. Clay's defense played much better in the second half with R. Jones & Hobbs stepping up. Clay looks like they will be tourney ready when Dez gets back to 100%.
  20. Not hardly 100%. He hasn't practiced this week...Recovering from the Flu.
  21. Not so Les. As long as North is rated lower than Clay. JK
  22. I like ukbellco14's rankings better than Les's. 1. SL 2. B'ville 3. Clay 4. Corbin 5. Bell 6. North 7. P'ville Maybe flip 4 & 5.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.