1.) SL

2.) Bell

3.) Clay

4.) North

5.) Corbin

6.) Barbourville

7.) Cawood

8.) Lynn Camp

2-7 can be rearranged in any order whatsoever!!!

SL is the clear favorite. Lynn Camp is the only team with no chance IMO. It's a toss up with the rest of the teams, although Clay has an advantage playing at home and Bell has been playing extremely well as of late.

It's going to be an interesting tournament. Anyone know how the drawing has shaken out, or has it not happened yet??? Couldnt find it on the KHSAA website.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like those and as you say, you can flip anyone in 2-7 around and still be pretty accurate.

As for my rankings I would go like this right now.

1. South Laurel

2. Clay

3. Bell Co.

4. Corbin

5. Barbourville

6. North

7. Cawood

8. Lynn Camp

I'm not even going to try and explain my picks or I'd be here all night typing. I'd be contradicting myself, making good points, bad points, and all things in between. Anything other than #1 is a tossup and there is no other explanation needed. This region is wild.

I like those and as you say, you can flip anyone in 2-7 around and still be pretty accurate.

As for my rankings I would go like this right now.

1. South Laurel

2. Clay

3. Bell Co.

4. Corbin

5. Barbourville

6. North

7. Cawood

8. Lynn Camp

I'm not even going to try and explain my picks or I'd be here all night typing. I'd be contradicting myself, making good points, bad points, and all things in between. Anything other than #1 is a tossup and there is no other explanation needed. This region is wild.

Yeah, South at number 1 ............The hounds at number 2.......sorry Clay, bell...............Who cares if its on Clay home floor anymore.......booooo im scared :ylsuper: :laugh:

Why do they wait until Sunday afternoon to draw? When do the first round games start?

Most likely Monday, which gives the team that play that day not much time to get ready.

My rankings

1. South

2. Clay

3. Corbin

4. North

5. Bell

6. Barbourville

7. Cawood

8. Lynn Camp

I don't think Corbin can be ahead of Clay. Clay beat them by 6 without their best player. But I agree anything can happen in this region.

Clay is a dangerous team, not because they are playing at home, as much as they have played a lot of close games this season, and have found ways to win.

From what I've been told the draw will be like this:

Monday, Tuesday ....boys

Wednesday, Thursday....girls

Friday, boys semis

Saturday noonish and 1:30 girls semis and Saturday night boys finals and Monday girls finals.

My ratings are:

1. South

2. Corbin

3. Clay

4. North Laurel

5. Bell

6. Barbourville

7. Cawood

8. Lynn Camp

I don't think Corbin can be ahead of Clay. Clay beat them by 6 without their best player. But I agree anything can happen in this region.

If that was the case you could say there is no way Clay could be ranked ahead of Bell County. Bell beat Clay with Ryan Whitaker out with a broken ankle.

I think there is 5 teams who all have an argument for being the 2nd best team.

If that was the case you could say there is no way Clay could be ranked ahead of Bell County. Bell beat Clay with Ryan Whitaker out with a broken ankle.

I think there is 5 teams who all have an argument for being the 2nd best team.

I agree. I didn't say Clay should be ranked ahead of Bell. I said they should be ranked ahead of Corbin. Bell simply outplayed Clay County that night, and rightfully so they should be ranked ahead of the Tigers.