Everything posted by SKINPIG
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Are you insinuating Clay has dropped to Corbin's level??? If you are...Bummer:cry:
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
As you fit in well with Corbin. I guess I see why Pietrowski is getting all these kudos from the Redhound faithfull...Corbin beat Clay...And that always makes Corbin's season, no matter what else happens. When Corbin beats Clay, they feel like they've over achieved. I must say I agree.:banana:
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Back at ya!
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
That's a bunch of exclamation marks...Are you mad again?:madman:
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Who asked you to vote for Spurlock?:confused:
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
I agree with you...Just on the Coach Conway stuff.
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
To be quite frank, no 13th region coach sticks out above the rest. You say Corbin lost about 75% of their rebounding and point production last year. You say that Corbin was ranked below SL, Bell, Jackson, Pineville and Cumberland. You say Corbin's best win was over Adair County. You say that Corbin has improved. If these are the real reasons you think Pietrowski should be COY then you are voting for the wrong guy...You should vote for Spurlock. Clay lost 100% of their starting lineup. Clay was ranked at the bottom of almost every pre season poll. Clay's best win was over Bell (Who could very well win the 13th this year). Other than a slip at the end of the season, Clay has most definately over achieved. Yep, looks to me like you should vote for Spurlock.:thumb:
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
1. Pietrowski-Because he beat Clay this year. 2. Wright-He hasn't lost to a region team yet. 3. Whitaker-For obvious reasons. Last. Spurlock-Because he lost to Corbin.
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Do I sense a hint of sarcasm?
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Thanks for helping me make a point. Pietrowski is in about fourth IMO.
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Might have to scratch Conway now. Red Bird just beat them!
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Did I say I was upset? I simply disagreed and was wondering why you had him at #2, nothing more. Just returning two starters is a problem lots of teams have year in and year out. I think a team or coach MUST over achieve before the coach can be considered COY. When I look down the Redhound schedule I don't see much over achieving...That's all.
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
I'll ask again. Why Pietrowski at #2? Cobin's schedule is weak too isn't it? Does Corbin have a signature win this season? I don't see Corbin or Pietrowski as over-achievers this year...Honestly Les...Do you?
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
Why Pietrowski at #2? Cobin's schedule is weak too isn't it? Does Corbin have a signature win this season? I don't see Corbin or Pietrowski as over-achievers this year...Honestly Les...Do you?
-
Coach of the Year in 13TH
I disagree. Corbin hasn't played a schedule worthy of any awards this season, it's even weaker than Clay's. Corbin is sort of like UK...They haven't beat a worthy apponent. They have won the games they should and lost a few they shouldn't. It's just my opininon, but nothing sticks out from Corbin's season to award Pietrowski COY. South Laurel still has not been defeated by a 13th region team...That's something to hang your hat on as a coach. I have to say Wright or Whitaker.
-
Clay Co 101 Cawood 41
Jayme Leigh (Skooly) Gilbert is now a starting guard for Georgetown College.
-
Cawood 45 Clay County 43
As much as Corbin would love to take responsibility for "humbling" the Tigers, believe me, that ain't it!
-
Corbin 68 Clay 51
I didn't see it that way Bubba. I will say that Clay played hard but maybe not hard enough. I really disagree with you when you say they played physical. I'm not blaming the refs at all, but Clay let the Hounds push and root them around under the basket all night. I give Corbin alot of credit, they played some tough defense and Clay responded with the "deer in the headlights" look. Even though Corbin put up a bunch of bricks that bounced back into their hands, Clay allowed Corbin way too many second chances. If Spurlock kept them in the locker room an extra hour I bet he wasn't praising their physical play at all.
-
Clay Co. @ Corbin Predictions
Clay 70-69 in OT!
-
WYMT Top 10
Are you saying they're better or worse than 9th? Honestly I don't even know why I put them in...Are they even a Mountain team?
-
49th District Draw
If I were Clay and North I'd take them off my schedule, no matter what the cost...They would eventually come around.:madman: :fight:
-
WYMT Top 10
1. South Laurel 2. Bell 3. Paintsville 4. Clay 5. June Buck 6. Shelby Valley 7. Breathitt 8. Hazard 9. Southwestern 10. Corbin
-
49th District Draw
Did they get a motion to vote for Draw/Seed for next year during the meeting today?
-
Knox Central vs Whitley County
It's a Toss-Up.
-
Clay Co 102 South Floyd 58
Who scheduled this game, Gray or Spurlock?:confused: