Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 68 Clay 51

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I had Corbin rated ahead of Clay ... hope that answers supertroopers question why I had them rated ahead of Clay.

 

Crawford scored 14, Smith 9, Hamlin 8 and Barley and Johnson each scored seven apiece.

  • Author
This is why I had Corbin rated ahead of Clay ... hope that answers supertroopers question why I had them rated ahead of Clay.

 

Crawford scored 14, Smith 9, Hamlin 8 and Barley and Johnson each scored seven apiece.

:thumb:

I will give Corbin some credit they played VERy good tonight. But anyone who saw that game knows that is one of the worst Games Clay has played all year...

 

I was looking for a 30 ptgame by Crawford....

I will give Corbin some credit they played VERy good tonight. But anyone who saw that game knows that is one of the worst Games Clay has played all year...

 

I was looking for a 30 ptgame by Crawford....

 

 

Maybe Clay played their worst because of how good Corbin is playing right now and Crawford doesn't need to score 30 with the way everyone else is contributing right now.

  • Author
Maybe Clay played their worst because of how good Corbin is playing right now and Crawford doesn't need to score 30 with the way everyone else is contributing right now.

Corbin is the 2nd best team in the region right now...hands down!

Good win for the Hounds. Clay seemed out of sync tonight. I am sure they will rebound and win the 49th district. We could see another matchup of these two teams in the region in a couple of weeks.

I agree ... I was told Ryan Whitkaker went down with a possible broken rib tonight against Central.

Corbin's outside shooting was off tonight, but the passing and teamwork were fun to watch. Clay plays very hard, they seem to be a little limited offensively(at least it appeared that way tonight) and they don't have much size to battle inside.

I agree ... I was told Ryan Whitkaker went down with a possible broken rib tonight against Central.

 

 

I hate to hear that Whitaker could be injured. He is a fine player. I am sure he will play through the pain though. That boy maybe the most valuable player in the 13th this year.

I'd give Corbin the edge for second, but I wouldn't agree with the "hands down" part. Bell isn't playing as well as I thought they would, but they still have some athletes and more experience than Corbin.

What happened the Redskins tonight against Middlesboro?

Strange things are going on these days.

Corbin is the 2nd best team in the region right now...hands down!

 

 

If Corbin throws the ball all over the place against Bell Co the way they did tonight against Clay then I would say not hardly the 2nd best. Spurlock has done a very good job at Clay this year with what he has, but they really need some size and someone to run the point consistently.

I would hate to think what the final margin would have been if the Hounds had not turned it over. It was 23 or so when both coaches subbed down with about 3 minutes to play. Does Bell still only press in spurts?

  • Author
I'd give Corbin the edge for second, but I wouldn't agree with the "hands down" part. Bell isn't playing as well as I thought they would, but they still have some athletes and more experience than Corbin.

Yeah , I retract the "hands Down" Statement! Tournament is gonna be a good one!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.