Corbin @ Clay Predictions

Yep, indeed :ylsuper: Lets hope its Corbin by 4.......and not the usual railroad :laugh:

I don't think Corbin will get cheated since it will probably be the same refs that call almost all of their games. It should be a good one. I can't wait.

I'm just as excited about the girls game as I am the boys. I can't wait to see that game, it should be a battle also.

I've always pretty much thought girls games were boring and wouldn't waste my time going. For some odd reason, I'm excited about the girls game too. It should be a good one. I'm off work and may head up to Lexington in the morning and if so, I'll be at the girls game by at least the second quarter.

We all need to forget about the officiating(there is one ref that I would prefer not call), Bobby Keith has been gone for a long time. The last time Corbin went to Clay(2004)they lost a very close game that seemed to be fairly called to me and I don't recall any Corbin fans complaining.

The game will be settled in the paint, if the play is allowed to be very physical, Corbin may be in trouble in this one. Swim needs to step up and help Crawford out with some interior scoring, solid defense and rebounding. If either Crawford or Swim get into foul trouble, the Hounds do not have any size to bring in off the bench to battle Clay, so obviously these two must play a lot of minutes.

It should be an interesting night in Manchester.

I agree, Swim will be a key in this game. He has been pretty impressive some games but he tends to do one particular thing that hurts him a lot. When he gets the ball down low, he puts it on the floor 9 times out of 10. He needs to catch the ball and go up strong or do a little drop step and go up. I guarentee if he learns to quit putting the ball on the floor and goes straight up with it, he will be a completely different player, and Corbin will be a much better team. Corbin literally loses about 10 ppg when he puts it on the floor. Hopefully Ryan can fix this little hitch in his game and become a force like we all know he can be.

I agree, Swim will be a key in this game. He has been pretty impressive some games but he tends to do one particular thing that hurts him a lot. When he gets the ball down low, he puts it on the floor 9 times out of 10. He needs to catch the ball and go up strong or do a little drop step and go up. I guarentee if he learns to quit putting the ball on the floor and goes straight up with it, he will be a completely different player, and Corbin will be a much better team. Corbin literally loses about 10 ppg when he puts it on the floor. Hopefully Ryan can fix this little hitch in his game and become a force like we all know he can be.

They need to make him practice with a ball that is almost flat or make the entire team run every time that he dribbles the ball, maybe then one of his teammates could get the message across to him.