Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin @ Clay Predictions

Featured Replies

Clay 70

Corbin 56

Clay by 5 at home.....

I'll take the Tigers by 10.

 

Tiger-66

Redhounds-56

Never go against Clay when they are playing at home. Clay by 7.

Should be Corbin by 4, Probably will be Clay by 6.

Should be Corbin by 4, Probably will be Clay by 6.

Yep, indeed :ylsuper: Lets hope its Corbin by 4.......and not the usual railroad :laugh:

Yep, indeed :ylsuper: Lets hope its Corbin by 4.......and not the usual railroad :laugh:

I don't think Corbin will get cheated since it will probably be the same refs that call almost all of their games. It should be a good one. I can't wait.

I don't think Corbin will get cheated since it will probably be the same refs that call almost all of their games. It should be a good one. I can't wait.

Oh I know just being silly :banana:

Oh I know just being silly :banana:

I'm just as excited about the girls game as I am the boys. I can't wait to see that game, it should be a battle also.

I'm just as excited about the girls game as I am the boys. I can't wait to see that game, it should be a battle also.

 

I've always pretty much thought girls games were boring and wouldn't waste my time going. For some odd reason, I'm excited about the girls game too. It should be a good one. I'm off work and may head up to Lexington in the morning and if so, I'll be at the girls game by at least the second quarter.

We all need to forget about the officiating(there is one ref that I would prefer not call), Bobby Keith has been gone for a long time. The last time Corbin went to Clay(2004)they lost a very close game that seemed to be fairly called to me and I don't recall any Corbin fans complaining.

 

The game will be settled in the paint, if the play is allowed to be very physical, Corbin may be in trouble in this one. Swim needs to step up and help Crawford out with some interior scoring, solid defense and rebounding. If either Crawford or Swim get into foul trouble, the Hounds do not have any size to bring in off the bench to battle Clay, so obviously these two must play a lot of minutes.

 

It should be an interesting night in Manchester.

I agree, Swim will be a key in this game. He has been pretty impressive some games but he tends to do one particular thing that hurts him a lot. When he gets the ball down low, he puts it on the floor 9 times out of 10. He needs to catch the ball and go up strong or do a little drop step and go up. I guarentee if he learns to quit putting the ball on the floor and goes straight up with it, he will be a completely different player, and Corbin will be a much better team. Corbin literally loses about 10 ppg when he puts it on the floor. Hopefully Ryan can fix this little hitch in his game and become a force like we all know he can be.

I agree, Swim will be a key in this game. He has been pretty impressive some games but he tends to do one particular thing that hurts him a lot. When he gets the ball down low, he puts it on the floor 9 times out of 10. He needs to catch the ball and go up strong or do a little drop step and go up. I guarentee if he learns to quit putting the ball on the floor and goes straight up with it, he will be a completely different player, and Corbin will be a much better team. Corbin literally loses about 10 ppg when he puts it on the floor. Hopefully Ryan can fix this little hitch in his game and become a force like we all know he can be.

 

They need to make him practice with a ball that is almost flat or make the entire team run every time that he dribbles the ball, maybe then one of his teammates could get the message across to him.

Is Swafford back at 100% tonight? Hopefully he is so that the Hounds can see how they match up with Clay just in case they meet again in the regional tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.