Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay @ Bell predictions.

Featured Replies

I will say Clay by six.

I was looking at the scedules here. This one should be a good game.

Unless Whitaker is back playing, Clay Co. by 12.

Bell by 3.

Clay 67

Bell 60

Clay is on a 10 game winning streak, stops tonight in Bell.

Bell 58

Clay 50

If Bell can keep the three animals...Swafford, Sizemore and Jones off the offensive glass then they have a great chance to pullout the win..... Clay will turn it over under good pressure...Bell can get after you if they want to....I still take Clay due to the inside strength Clay 67 Bell 54

If Bell can keep the three animals...Swafford, Sizemore and Jones off the offensive glass then they have a great chance to pullout the win..... Clay will turn it over under good pressure...Bell can get after you if they want to....I still take Clay due to the inside strength Clay 67 Bell 54

 

That's "Three Filthy Animals". :D

They certainly play like a caged animal released to go rebound the basketball. I love the way these guys get after it...If Clay had a solid guad to handle the ball and one really good outside shooter they would be my region favorite.. South Laurel tries to out skill you and out jump you for rebounds.....Clay justs rips your head off and takes the ball from you.....any team that plays them better be ready to battle under the boards...

This should be a pretty good game. I like the Tigers by 9.

 

Clay-65

Bell-56

They certainly play like a caged animal released to go rebound the basketball. I love the way these guys get after it...If Clay had a solid guad to handle the ball and one really good outside shooter they would be my region favorite.. South Laurel tries to out skill you and out jump you for rebounds.....Clay justs rips your head off and takes the ball from you.....any team that plays them better be ready to battle under the boards...

 

Clay & the Filthy Animals got some of their own medicine tonight! Bell just out hussled Clay up and down the court.

Clay & the Filthy Animals got some of their own medicine tonight! Bell just out hussled Clay up and down the court.

I agree 100%. It was a terrible called game, but it went both ways. But if Clay would have played they still would have won the game. What more can you ask for?? Maybe the players were worried about the bashing going on on other message boards, or maybe they just weren't ready to play. I don't know but they played pretty bad tonight. All in all I think this will be good for the Tigers, it might bring them back down to Earth. I'm not complaining though, 16-4, who thought that? Most people had them barely being above 500. Coach Gray also discovered he could go one more man deep of the bench with the performance Ryan Lee Smith had. Good win by the Bobcats. They will be a good team next year, and for the Tigers don't dwell on this lose. Get your head up and get ready for Pineville.

Who had Clay barely at .500? The Clay fans on here in the preseason said Clay should be ranked second in the region.

Who had Clay barely at .500? The Clay fans on here in the preseason said Clay should be ranked second in the region.

You must have not heard talk around town. People saying Gray couldnt do it. I heard so much about how bad these guys would be before the season. Looks like they've showed the nay-sayers.

I don't get to Manchester often, but I think most basketball observers around the region picked Clay in the top five or six in the region. Clay fans are apparently a little spoiled by their success in the 1980s.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.