What if Clay and South for region?

Yeah South coming in as the district runner up, they could play Clay the first game if the tigers can win the district hehe :D :walk:

:laugh: You got to be kidding me.

SL plays Clay at Clay in the region tourney....... SL wins, period.

The only way SL doesn't win is:

1.) SL gets absolutely, obviously hosed by the refs

or

2.) SL just plays downright terrible and Clay plays the best game of their season

It might be a close game, it might not, depending on how well SL and Clay play comparatively. I personally dont think it would be a close game. But the outcome will be the same...... SL with a win.

uk bell.... when was the last time you played at clay? i don't care who you are no one is gonna be able to throw their jersey on the court along with their 2005 state championship and just walk out with a win! regardless no matter what happens this will be a dog fight.. PERIOD

:laugh: You got to be kidding me.

SL plays Clay at Clay in the region tourney....... SL wins, period.

The only way SL doesn't win is:

1.) SL gets absolutely, obviously hosed by the refs

or

2.) SL just plays downright terrible and Clay plays the best game of their season

It might be a close game, it might not, depending on how well SL and Clay play comparatively. I personally dont think it would be a close game. But the outcome will be the same...... SL with a win.

#1 could happen..

Clay may not even make it to the region, they could draw North Laurel in the first round of the district, which would be a toss-up game.

I think Clay WILL make it to region...and Clay has already defeated North Laurel once, and I think they could do it again....

uk bell.... when was the last time you played at clay? i don't care who you are no one is gonna be able to throw their jersey on the court along with their 2005 state championship and just walk out with a win! regardless no matter what happens this will be a dog fight.. PERIOD

Several years ago..... 5 years to be exact, if I'm not mistaken...... but it was in football, not basketball...... and it wasnt even a real game.

Dog fight? Maybe (but I doubt it)....... Win for Clay? very very very very very very.......... 2 days later......... very very very very unlikely! :D

Here is something no one is really thinking about I dont think.

If SL makes it to the regional championship, it will most likely be with little to no resistance. I could be wrong, and if I am then this idea goes down the drain, BUT.... whoever faces them in the championship will probably have already played 2 very tough games. I dont know if any 13th region team would have enough left to even hang with SL, let alone beat them, come the championship game.