Everything posted by commodore4life
-
PCC 70 Jackson City 62
Do you have any favorite smiles that I could change to? :fire:
-
PCC 70 Jackson City 62
Why thank you,and you are not worthy,jealousy and envy are 2 very bad characteristics!you just keep doubting the commodores and keep being proved wrong again time after time after time,I can't ever remember anyone from Perry Central crawling in a hole as you put it .As for your cheating complaint,you need to direct that elsewhere. (from tombstone)"I'm your Huckelberry" :fire:
-
PCC 70 Jackson City 62
And you will taste it again this year,All i tasted was that wonderful popcorn in RUPP while I watched the Commodores play, :fire:
-
Coach of Year in 14th
Great players are usless unless you have a great coach with a great system,which is what Holland is and has.He is hands down the best coach in this region,head and shoulders above the rest.One of the all time greats!
-
Hazard 66 Estill County 58 OT
We are the evil empire! :fire:
-
Hazard vs PCC District matchup
To much Al Holland for Hazard to overcome,history repeats itself..PCC by 7. :fire:
-
Hazard 66 Estill County 58 OT
You are just like the rest,make excuses why you can't and won't win a regional championship.Good luck against Powell,you will need it and i hope to see you in the regional tournament. :fire:
-
Jackson City @ Perry Central predictions
PCC by 17
-
Hazard At JBS 2/23
Hazard 10+
-
Is there such a thing as a good loss?
No,plain and simple.
-
Hazard 66 Estill County 58 OT
PCC will be in the regional tourney,just hope you don't draw them.
-
Hazard 66 Estill County 58 OT
He also spent a quarter in the locker room. :fire:
-
14th region champions
Is there something wrong with you?He cannot beat holland in the district!3-0! After Buckhorn upsets the eagles 64-61 and we beat the dawgs 71-62 you can switch over to the baseball threads and tell us how good Leslie is in baseball,and after they are defeated you can say"we will get them next year" Leslie is like the Loctus-they show up about every 7 years and then disappear! :fire:
-
14th region champions
Yeah, a couple of regular season games but never when it counts! :fire:
-
14th region champions
Then again i may not,You had better be worring about Buckhorn,not PCC-Hazard.
-
54th Draw?
I sure do hate this draw.....For Hazard! :fire:
-
14th region champions
I give JBS credit for beating PCC at PCC,but one game doesn't make a season!They only have 2 good varsity players now,tell me more!I pray that they meet PCC again in the regional tourney,I know they both have to get there first but I hope this happens! :fire:
-
14th region champions
I like that "no way Perry beats Hazard at Hazard", you can keep telling yourself that if you want,the bottom line is that when it counts,Spurlock can't beat Holland.Its like going to a gun fight with a case knife! :fire:
-
14th region champions
saying that JBS is a favorite to win the region is hilarious!They have a couple of good players and yes they beat Perry,but to win this region you have to string 5 games together all of which will be hard fought battles this year.
-
Who is the most OverRated and underRated team is the 14th
The same remarks have been made each of the past 4 years with the same results,Hazard 1 and out.Nothing different this year,they do get a head start on baseball though.
-
What if Clay and South for region?
#1 could happen..
-
Leslie 55 PCC 53
The only call in question was the one where a Leslie player went after the referee and 2 players held him back and nothing was called. :fire:
-
Leslie 55 PCC 53
This was a great game,PCCl et one slip through their fingers.Excellent job by Leslie battling back.I can't waiy until the district and regional tournaments start,each game will be an adventure
-
Buckhorn @ Hazard 2/7/06
Hazard by double digits.
-
Estill Co. @ Hazard 2-4-06
Hazard by 8