Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oneida Baptist 55 Owsley County 51

Featured Replies

I don't have any stats on this game, but this is the score on KHSAA website.

I was also hoping the Owls could pull this one out. From the score it looked to be a close game. Anybody with any stats.

Not to suprised. OBI can be giant killers one day and lambs the next. Any stats

The biggest stat of the game is Robert Smith has NO HELP!

I was at the game tonight

OBI just out hussled Robert Smith

I was at the game tonight

OBI just out hussled Robert Smith

Do you have any game stats

Not to suprised. OBI can be giant killers one day and lambs the next. Any stats

 

 

 

Couldnt said it any better myself :laugh:

Not bad though for the owls. Oak Hill would have a rough time most of the time going to OBI and pulling out a victory. "Its like a box of chocolates, You never know what your going to get."

Closer than I'd thought it would be ... but that's why its tough to predict OBI's games :D Congratulations OBI; Anyone have any more information about this game? Did Congleton perform well?

Was there a new player for OBI and if there were ,was he a big factor in this game or future big games?

I think I read on another thread that he only had four points? I don't know though that if this is one of his first games that I'd be ready to write him off in any way.

I think I read on another thread that he only had four points? I don't know though that if this is one of his first games that I'd be ready to write him off in any way.

I think he only had 4 minutes of playing time not points

I think I read on another thread that he only had four points? I don't know though that if this is one of his first games that I'd be ready to write him off in any way.

 

Thanks for the info :thumb:

I think he only had 4 minutes of playing time not points

and thank you :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.