Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

O.B.I. new player?

Featured Replies

I was listening to 105.7 this morning located out of Manchester and they were talking about OBI having a 6'8 or 6'9 kid that was ruled eligible to play today.

Does anyone know anything about this?

  • Author

Oneida Baptist Institute

Never heard of them. Are they KHSAA? What district and region?

  • Author

49th District, 13th Region

Who was ruled elegible about a week ago. Played the other night aganist Red Bird. Heard he wasn't as good as advertised. They said he didn't understand English so he is almost impossible to coach

  • Author

Oh, just wondering. A couple of callers were fussing about him.

OBI seems to change teams nightly ;) but they always seem to come to play. I've not heard about the new player. Is he a transfer from a foreign country or something?

  • Author

I'm not sure to be honest.

51513 says he can't understand english so he must be from up north somewhere! :D

51513 says he can't understand english so he must be from up north somewhere! :D

that is an alltime great post :laugh:

51513 says he can't understand english so he must be from up north somewhere! :D

Then he must be from Boston or NYC. :D

Thats the first kid I have heard of getting sent over seas to a school for troubled kids.His parents must be really strict!!!LOL

Thats the first kid I have heard of getting sent over seas to a school for troubled kids.His parents must be really strict!!!LOL

:laugh: And I thought I had it tough growing up. :laugh:

I was listening to 105.7 this morning located out of Manchester and they were talking about OBI having a 6'8 or 6'9 kid that was ruled eligible to play today.

Does anyone know anything about this?

 

 

 

OBI is known for this. Play then on Sat night and beat them by 20 with weak players then play then on Mon and see a entire diffferent team made of allstars and pure athletes. Talk about unpredictable

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.