Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SKINPIG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SKINPIG

  1. Jones is playing very good. He's stepped his defense up and his shooting has improved. When he takes his defense up another level and shakes a few of those ill advised shots out of his offense, I would put him in the top three in the region.
  2. Pulaski comes to Manchester Tuesday night without coach Fraley and after losing 9 out of their last 11. Coach Gray has the Tigers improving every game and they seem to be on a roll. Pulaski whipped the Tigers varsity & JV last year at their place, will the Tigers return the favor? I say yes, Clay 73 Pulaski 59.
  3. NO! And we will probably never know, if you know what I mean.
  4. What's wrong with a community or tech college?? :confused: I also think this thread should be closed! :madman:
  5. Roger "The Hit Man" Hibbard & Perry "Lightning" Thompson :ylsuper:
  6. KC comes to Clay Friday night for a Boy/Girl doubleheader. I don't know much about the Panthers but it seems coach Gray has the Tigers going in the right direction. I look for Clay to finally stretch one out...Like to hear from some KC fans on this one.
  7. Clay hasn't had a game taken from them this year. Let's don't waste time on such a juvenile subject please.
  8. They will always think that way in spite of however the game is called at Clay. It's just another entry on the list of excuses of why some can't win at Clay. I'm tired of hearing it myself...HOMERS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! :irked:
  9. I'm agreeing with you again?? But I'm not ready to move Pineville ahead of North Laurel just yet.
  10. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  11. I don't think Morgan has a bad attitude but you must admit Leslie does a lot of hacking.
  12. Better or more talented? NO! NO! j/k let's don't get started on that again.
  13. Clay blows another big lead in the second half but comes out with the win. Clay was up as much as 15 or 16 in the second half and makes a bunch of unforced turnovers again?? :creepy:
  14. It's much the same at Clay. I don't think at this time that one is more dominant than the other. I do know that we have a very good cycle of both sport athletes coming up. Our coaches seem to be talking and working together to make both sports as successful as possible. IMO coaches and parents should encourage these kids to play both if that's what they want. I really believe that one sport enhances their ability to play the other. Year round, one sport athletes should be for the O. J. Mayo's of the world and quite frankly, there's not many of those around.
  15. Let's not make excuses before it even starts.
  16. I'll agree also. If B'ville could defeat a formidable apponent they could get the #2 spot, unfortunately they don't have one on their remaining schedule.
  17. I like your list. The only thing I would change, I'd put Crawford between Jones-Clay and Cox-B'ville.
  18. I never was at floor level with him. The angle I had it looked like Allen was a good two inches taller. Must have been the angle.
  19. According to the word on the street Mayo will not be coming to KY...Mayo, Walker and coach Huggins will come as a package deal to some lucky school. Would you trade Tubby for the three?
  20. I thought Hammonds came out and showed no fear. I bet Allen is sore this morning, he and Walker banged eachother aorund all night. I found South to be more impressive than NCH in as far as their rankings are concerned. South definitley looked like one of the best teams in the state but NCH #2 in the nation?? Mayo is listed at 6' 5", looked more like 6' 3" from where I was. NCH showed a lack of disipline in shot selection, whined on every call, and seemed to ignore their coach during timeouts. Rumor is, Tubby was there to watch 6' 11" Ellis as another project pivot for the cats.
  21. The first thread got closed very quick? I thought there would surely be more than 8 posts after such a good game. Here's how I saw it. Very hard fought game by both teams. I thought Dillon Sizemore disrupted the interior play of north, he was a mad man, blocking shots and grabbing rebounds. North could not stop Dez Swafford from scoring inside. Will Jones hit several big buckets and grabbed some boards also. Clay's team defense was the best they've played this year. :thumb: Clay couldn't stop Allen, I think he had 28. Allen is by far the best PG Clay has faced this year. Allen just didn't get much help from his teammates offensively in this one. North went to a half-court trapping defense in the 4th and it gave Clay's guards fits. It must have been very effective because Clay was up 53-33 with about 1:30 to go in the 3rd. North also had a chance to tie in the final seconds but failed to get a shot off. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give the officiating in the game an 8. I didn't see any favoritism at all.
  22. I don't think great nor best goes with either team.
  23. That's easy, Miller. Cause he's clutch man!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.