Everything posted by Goliath
-
2009 Class 5A - Early Thoughts?
Yes, Bryan Station will be 6A next year.
-
2009 North-Eastern Kentucky Linemen
I believe Josh Salisbury from Ashland is playing.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 15th Region Contest
Shelby
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 9th Region Contest
Holmes
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Elliot County.
-
Ashland 53 Fairview 52
CRAZY game. Fairview missing 7 consecutive free throws in the 4th quarter killed them.
-
Rowan County 73 Ashland 60
Does Conner have any chance of going D1?
-
Ashland Tomcats and Boyd County Lions
That is true. As freshman, their class went something along the lines of 20-2, and that was without Ryan Bonner.
-
Ashland Tomcats and Boyd County Lions
Yes, but I don't think they have made it past the first round of the state playoffs since 1996, where they were runner up's.
-
Texas Team "Ashamed" With 100-0 Victory
Certainly. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28845363/
-
Texas Team "Ashamed" With 100-0 Victory
I just read where the coach has been fired.
-
Ashland Tomcats and Boyd County Lions
I think one of the worst things to happen to Ashland basketball was the arrival of Leon Hart. As soon as he was named head football coach, football took priority once again. I know of at least seven or eight players who quit basketball just to solely concentrate of football. Many would have been seniors this year.
-
Highlands Austin Collinsworth - All American
If you would have read my post's that followed the one you quoted, then maybe you would see I agree with you. Chill out.
-
Highlands Austin Collinsworth - All American
I was basing my statement on previous posts that said that is how he gets recognition. Anyone who has seen him play should know that he is a great player.
-
Highlands Austin Collinsworth - All American
No I am being completely sincere. He is a great player.
-
Highlands Austin Collinsworth - All American
No way his last name got him this award! Congrats.
-
Scott County 71 Mason County 64
What were Euton's stats like?
-
Biggest Turn Around from 07 to 08
Now that the season is over, how big was your teams turnaround? Ashland had a five game turnaround, going from two wins in 07 to seven wins in 08.
-
US Army Junior National Combine
He was the TE, correct?
-
Fairview vs. Ashland (01/02)
Ashland by 8.
-
US Army Junior National Combine
What number is Roller, and how did he get injured?
-
Ashland/Beechwood Predictions
Johnson is closer to 6'3, not 6'2.
-
Top juniors in the state
Josh Alber from Ashland FB/LB rushed for over a thousand yards as a fullback and had around 25 TD's is a solid player on both sides of the ball. He was honorable mention All-Atate this year could possibly make first team next year.
-
Highlands 53 Ashland 6
[[/b] Bonner was shoved after the play by HHS player and then in return Bonner shoved him bcak and then another HHS player shoved Bonner. Bonner then proceeded to swing and hit the kid and then the ref stepped in as Bonner was swinging again and got the brunt of the hit. Bonner was not intending to hit the ref! The word is he will be suspended for the first two basketball games for Ashland. Bonner is also the starting center on the basketball team.
-
Highlands 53 Ashland 6
Just want to let the Tomcats, particularly the seniors, know how proud a lot of us are. Before the season began, they were predicted to have a probable losing season. We not only had a winning season but ended up playing the #1 team in the state in 5A in the 2nd round of the playoffs! Nothing to hang your head about guys! We had a great senior class with a lot of spirit and leadership and they will be very much missed! I've watched a lot of these kids play since 4th grade and it's been a great ride! Thanks you guys for letting some of us ride along on this journey!!!:thumb: