Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview vs. Ashland (01/02)

Who wins the re-match on Jan 2nd? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the re-match on Jan 2nd?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A Jan 2nd re-match is set for these two at the Eagle's Nest on Friday Night.

What do you think?

  • Author

ttt

I think Ashland will win the rematch. I think Ashland had gotten a little tired with their tourn. games before Christmas.

  • Author
I'll pick Ashland by 10.

 

 

:eek:

I'll have to go with Fairview by about 15.

I will go with the opposite of who duck picks. :D

Buddy will have his Tomcats ready for Cooksey's zone. Tomcats by 5

  • Author
I will go with the opposite of who duck picks. :D

 

Be careful with that strategy. I've been on a bit of a roll this year. ;)

 

Are you considering the Wizard's Labyrinth?:confused:

Yea, and don't forget the 6th man on the press!

  • Author

Delete.

Yea, and don't forget the 6th man on the press!

I hear that the 6th man has been closer to the bench on the press than in years past. Rumor has it that the statistician has had his legs stretched out and tripped up old Rexy a time or 2.:D

I picked Ashland last time,,,,wrong.

 

So, I'm going with Fairview this time and we'll see. Maybe I have the duck jynx this season.:eek:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.