Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview vs. Ashland (01/02)

Who wins the re-match on Jan 2nd? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the re-match on Jan 2nd?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

No truth to that rumor.:p

  • Author
I picked Ashland last time,,,,wrong.

 

So, I'm going with Fairview this time and we'll see. Maybe I have the duck jynx this season.:eek:

 

 

There you go again. A blatant attempt to black cat us for this game.:eek:

Be careful with that strategy. I've been on a bit of a roll this year. ;)

 

Are you considering the Wizard's Labyrinth?:confused:

 

 

I must have missed those picks. :lol:

 

Are you going to have a hospitality house for Fances and me?

  • Author
I must have missed those picks. :lol:

 

Are you going to have a hospitality house for Fances and me?

 

 

 

I should have said a bit of a roll this SEASON.:D

 

 

I think that hot dogs and pizza are on the menu. Hit me up before the game and I'll spring for you and Frances.;)

Ashland has no match up for Collins and Jackson if you watched the AIT, they tried Bonner on Jackson and Delaney on Collins not a very good choice IMO

Ashland will win. Bonner(?) is too big of a presence and the tempo will be high. And Bonner(?) can run the floor as good as any post player.

Ashland has no match up for Collins and Jackson if you watched the AIT, they tried Bonner on Jackson and Delaney on Collins not a very good choice IMO
Collins is a tough matchup but Jackson stands alot and is not that tough of a matchup for Ashland.Buddy has had 3 days to get his team ready it should be a better game.And this game means a whole lot more.Good Luck Tomcats.:thumb:

Ashland will have a change in its line up tonight ,Bowling has been ill :creepy: all week and may not play much tonight.Good Luck Tomcats.

Ashland will have a change in its line up tonight ,Bowling has been ill :creepy: all week and may not play much tonight.Good Luck Tomcats.

 

I watched them a couple of times at the AIT and he didn't play much anyway. I looked to me like the transfer Wessel was taking his time.

He had a bad sprain in the Beechwood game.Thats why he didnt play alot in the 2nd and 3rd game.If you watched the games you could tell he was in pain when he ran up and down the court.He will be back strong ,no one plays or works harder on the court for the Tomcats than Bowling.:thumb:

I watched them a couple of times at the AIT and he didn't play much anyway. I looked to me like the transfer Wessel was taking his time.

 

 

I thought the Bowling kid looked pretty good in the only game I saw, which was the Beechwood game. I think he must have scored 8 of Ashland's first 10 points.

I thought the Bowling kid looked pretty good in the only game I saw, which was the Beechwood game. I think he must have scored 8 of Ashland's first 10 points.

 

Didn't see that one but I'm sure you did see it that way.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.