Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest Turn Around from 07 to 08

Featured Replies

Which team do you think will have the biggest turn around record wise from last year?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crittenden County!!! of course I'm biased :D

  • Author

I would put Ashland on that list. A 2 win season is a very rare occurance in Ashland, and plus, with 18 returning starters coming back, they should have some vary valuable expierence coming back. Plus, with rivals such as Johnson Central, Russell, and Boyd Co. at home, that always helps.

Harlan Independent should have a better season. I think they won 1 or 2 games last season. Coach Donahue should have his team ready to play next year.

Watch out for Boyle County, new coach could mean some more exciting times.

Hopefully we'll do a complete 360 :D

I look for Mercer Co. to bounce back...Jaggers will have em rolling come October!

Hopkinsville. You heard it here first!

I have to believe my beloved Panthers will turn things around next season and be a very solid team.

Erlanger Lloyd. With the Coach Yeagle situation behind them they will be able to concentrate solely on the games.

I hope to see Central continue on their success.

McCreary County has 3 times the kids in the weightroom than they normally have and they are working hard. Plus they have most of their defense returning and their big play maker will only be a Jr. I say look for a much improved team in the 2008 Raiders from McCreary County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.