Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Beechwood Predictions

Featured Replies

I'm going to take Beechwood in this one. Ashland has a nice team but IMO hasn't played the same competition that Beechwood has.

 

Beechwood 64

Ashland 53

This is a first round game in the AIT, I doubt Ashland loses.

This is a first round game in the AIT, I doubt Ashland loses.

 

Beechwood is a solid team and have beaten some good 9th region teams. They played Holmes tough in the first game of the season. If you haven't seen them they're going to surprise the Ashland folks.

Beechwood is a solid team and have beaten some good 9th region teams. They played Holmes tough in the first game of the season. If you haven't seen them they're going to surprise the Ashland folks.

I saw Beechwood play at Simon Kenton in the preseason, they are solid. But I think that if Ashland doesn't simply shoot poorly they will win this one. But I'll guess that it will be a close one. Could go either way. Eta is right, Beechwood is pretty solid. (and that was before football was over, so if they added some football kids, they'll be very solid)

I saw Beechwood play at Simon Kenton in the preseason, they are solid. But I think that if Ashland doesn't simply shoot poorly they will win this one. But I'll guess that it will be a close one. Could go either way. Eta is right, Beechwood is pretty solid. (and that was before football was over, so if they added some football kids, they'll be very solid)

 

I agree 100% with the bolded.

Ashland by 7

Beechwood by 10. Beechwood is very solid 1-6 or 7 on the roster. If they can stay out of foul trouble and avoid the injury bug this season they will have a very good season.

I am sure Beechwood has a nice team, but I would pick Ashland over the Lakers in the first round of the AIT.:thumb:

Match ups for the game:

 

5'8 Delaney v 6'2 Beuttel

5'11 Skaggs v 6'2 Pohlgeers

6'1 Bowling v 6'2 Snyder

6'2 Johnson v 6'4 Romes

6'4 Bonner v 6'7 Smith

Beechwood wins this one by 8.

 

Final score BHS 68 Ashland 60.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.