Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 53 Ashland 6

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Highlands putting the ball in the end zone on 4th and 1 and then going for 2 while being up 41 points in the 4th might not set well with some Ashland fans.

 

Congrats to Highlands on the win. They have a great team. Next week versus JC should be a great one.

 

Nothing for Ashland to hang their heads about. Congrats to the Tomcats on a great season.

Sounds like Highlands was just MAD!!! I mean real MAD!!

  • Author

Ashland's Rashard Carter was sent to the hospital with what may be a ruptured spleen. Highlands also had a player injured, I believe a torn ACL.

 

I hope both players are okay. Fans from both teams, try to let us know when you find out.

No surprise, good win for the BlueBirds.

Highlands putting the ball in the end zone on 4th and 1 and then going for 2 while being up 41 points in the 4th might not set well with some Ashland fans.

 

At least not the Ashland radio annoucer.

 

:eek:

Congrats to Highlands on the win, and I hope you have safe travels to Johnsonville next week. :D

Sounds like Ashland took a physical beating in this one. I hope the injured Tomcats heal up OK. The result was as expected, though.

I don't want to try to diagnose anything; but the injured player was taken off the sidelines on Highlands' 4-wheel vehicle a litttle while after he was injured. He was sitting up; but that's all I know. Hope he is doing okay now.

  • Author
I don't want to try to diagnose anything; but the injured player was taken off the sidelines on Highlands' 4-wheel vehicle a litttle while after he was injured. He was sitting up; but that's all I know. Hope he is doing okay now.

 

Goods to hear :thumb:

 

Any word on the player that was injured for Highlands ?

I believe this is no surprise. Highlands is heads and shoulders above Ashland.

Both teams knelt together at mid field and said a prayer for the Ashlands player that was hurt. Our thoughts are with him.

Any word on the player that was injured for Highlands ?
Yeah, he has a pretty serious knee injury.

Brandon Roller has a torn ACL at least for him he is only a junior. The kid from Ashland was being operated on over at St Luke E for a ruptured spleen.

Brandon Roller has a torn ACL at least for him he is only a junior. The kid from Ashland was being operated on over at St Luke E for a ruptured spleen.

 

 

I really hate to hear that. My prayers go out to Rashad Carter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.