Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1owlzfan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1owlzfan

  1. I think the Owls are moving in the right direction....with every game, they are getting better and more confident. Coach Noble is doing a great job.
  2. :thumb:That atmosphere is always awesome.
  3. I agree with you Professor. I don't think the 56th should count the Owls out so quick come tournament time. They did last year and look what happened.
  4. The beginning goes Welcome to basketball in Booooooonevilllllle!!! And he is one of the best I have heard.
  5. It was an awesome game. The Owls never gave up, kept fighting back and it paid off for them. A good win for the Owls and Coach Noble. WTG OWLS!!!!!
  6. I agree with you. Why penalize an athlete because they are that talented? If the athlete wants to play, I say let them play.
  7. Congratulations Lady Eagles. Good Luck at state.
  8. :thumb: This will be a team to watch next year.
  9. Buckhorn was very impressive on the floor and at the free throw line. The game would have been closer if Owsley had hit 75% of their free throws....but that's an if. I was still impressed with the hustle of the Owls. They are continuing to improve in some areas. Hopefully they will get it together by district tournament time.
  10. Yea, refs happen! If you know what I mean. :sssh:
  11. You're exactly right. Come tourney time, the season records are in the past and anything can happen. I think Owsley is finally beginning to come together and I pick Owsley by 7. :ylsuper:
  12. By the score, it seems like it would have been an exciting game to watch.
  13. Congrats to the Owls!!! Good luck against the Wildcats!!!! I'll be cheering you on!!!
  14. The 14th regional 2nd round of the All A with host Owsley facing Buckhorn game been cancelled for tonight and rescheduled for tomorrow night @7:00pm/
  15. If you want to check public school records, Barrett has been the assistant principal beginning in 1999 and was a coach from 1992 to 1999, so in 1999 she naturally assumed the duties of the athletic programs, since the principal had no background in athletics. She then moved into the principal's position in 2003-2004 so technically their hasn't been a change since 1999. For Paul Green, he was never AD at Owsley County High School. The only athletic job he had was as a middle school and girls high school coach. When he left for Lee County, he left a full time teaching assignment to begin his career as an administrator.
  16. If it gets bad, they won't be out so late.
  17. The first round of the All A 14th Region with host Owsley facing Leslie has been rescheduled for tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 6:00PM.
  18. 7 Raceland 5 Pike County Central 3 Corbin 2 East Carter 1 Ashland Blazer Corbin
  19. Congrats to the Lady Cats and good luck against the Lady Wolves.
  20. I totally agree with you Professor and Big Game Player. If Wright continues to improve like she has been and continues to get crucial playing time, she will be awesome during her high school career.
  21. I believe you're wrong Professor. If I am not mistaken, Lee and Owsley began playing again in 1974.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.