Lee County 49 Owsley County 38, All "A"

Tough loss for the Owls. They just seem never to get going and get settled in. Offense still seems to be a struggle most of the time for the Owls. Owsley seemed to have a little spurt of energy and cut into a 15 point lead when the Owls pulled their 6th and 7th player off the bench.

Good win for Lee for playing a more slow pace (Lee's Pace)due to Lee rotating the ball and then was able to get 2nd chance points and put backs all night after dominating the boards.

I believe that Lee will now play Wolfe Wednesday.

Tough loss for the Owls. They just seem never to get going and get settled in. Offense still seems to be a struggle most of the time for the Owls. Owsley seemed to have a little spurt of energy and cut into a 15 point lead when the Owls pulled their 6th and 7th player off the bench.

Good win for Lee for playing a more slow pace (Lee's Pace)due to Lee rotating the ball and then was able to get 2nd chance points and put backs all night after dominating the boards.

I believe that Lee will now play Wolfe Wednesday.

The bolded part happened until Owsley County brought the 8th grader, Wright, in the game, and then it nearly stopped. She had about 5 blocked shots, other altered shots, 6 or 7 rebounds, around 4 steals, and would have had a bunch of points if she could have hit her free throws.....and this was all within about 2 quarters of play. She's 5'9 and very athletic. She needs to play more in my opinion, maybe even start.

The bolded part happened until Owsley County brought the 8th grader, Wright, in the game, and then it nearly stopped. She had about 5 blocked shots, other altered shots, 6 or 7 rebounds, around 4 steals, and would have had a bunch of points if she could have hit her free throws.....and this was all within about 2 quarters of play. She's 5'9 and very athletic. She needs to play more in my opinion, maybe even start.

Couldnt agree more Professor:thumb::thumb:

Couldnt agree more Professor:thumb::thumb:

I totally agree with you Professor and Big Game Player. If Wright continues to improve like she has been and continues to get crucial playing time, she will be awesome during her high school career.